Reviews for Where Forgiveness Ends
CullenCherries chapter 13 . 3/26
Hey I'm Jewish and my friends with similar backgrounds to Jasper (the last few generations working hard to assimilate, living as Christians, etc) aren't Yiddish speakers. American Jews as a whole aren't Yiddish speakers anyway, just phrases and words (although our sentence structure in English can often go very Germanic!), so families that made a point of being American and dropping their Judaism speak even less. From Jasper's background, I would be really surprised for him to use a word like mishpocha. My friends with similar backgrounds use schlep and maybe putz but more because those have entered American vernacular than because of their Ashkenazi heritage.

And if it turns out that you have a background like Jasper and your family retained some Yiddish, then I will just say that my friends would be very jealous of you! Reclaiming lost Yiddish is a very big thing among my circles!

All this said, mishpocha is an awesome word and really should get used more.
Click57 chapter 41 . 12/27/2020
Loved the last line.
Thank you for a whirlwind of a story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Missing words, missing letters and appalling grammar makes this story hard to read. Good story line but dreadful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
So a pathetic virgin and a woman killer? Yeah, just what we need to see in an Edward and Bella. *rolls fucking eyes.
pinkshoes81 chapter 41 . 5/11/2020
Love this story, thanks for sharing x
Bedward2922 chapter 41 . 2/9/2020
Awesome story ever
sherimi chapter 41 . 11/30/2019
You are talented
lizhobbs1974 chapter 23 . 10/20/2019
Not to complain but, u forgot to transfer late the Irish spoken in the other chapters * I just realized that *
americannight99 chapter 5 . 10/20/2019
so far I really like the story but wish the translations were next to the Spanish
Missysue32 chapter 41 . 10/13/2019
AWESOME!
athome Jo chapter 41 . 9/2/2019
Good story!
it's simply me n you chapter 34 . 8/3/2019
Have to feel bad for Leah. Yes she has done bad things, but she doesn’t deserve what was done to her
Purple Myst chapter 38 . 7/22/2019
Damn remind me not to piss you off... ;p
Aggie94 chapter 41 . 7/3/2019
Beautiful ending. Thank you so much for sharing your words. Meg.
Aggie94 chapter 39 . 7/3/2019
Brilliant ending for Billy.
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »