Reviews for Where Forgiveness Ends
twimima7 chapter 28 . 8/14
I thought they made it away from them? How did they catch up so fast and was caught by surprise? Thanks for the chapter.
Wow. Blown away completely.. amazing chapter! Update this story soon. Can't wait for more.
dvickd chapter 29 . 8/12
Terrifying update. But so glad they found out about Gregory. Great chapter
At least save her before she gets raped...
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 29 . 8/10
Thank you so much for the update..I can't believe it..thank god Carlisle is a smart man..Alice's father is going to get them back...Ana needs to stay knock out so Billy can't do anything to her..Alice's father has to be there when the plane lands..Please!..Jasper father is a piece a $hit..yeah he needs to suffer..until you post again..Where can I read Before the Sorrow?
sujari6 chapter 29 . 8/10
Hopefully Alice's father is waiting for Billy. Billy and Gregory both need to die slowly and painfully.
JulesColes3 chapter 29 . 8/10
Wow yid a great chapter. I hope the military can help save them.
liela-k chapter 29 . 8/10
Wow im glad they gound out about gregory poo jasper. Omg i hope bella is the one to kill billy if not edward will do.
debslmac chapter 29 . 8/10
queenbee311 chapter 29 . 8/10
Whoa! That's some sick shit! I hope Alice's father is meeting Billy on the tarmac!
Pattsy1994 chapter 29 . 8/10
What a chapter. I hope they beat Gregory senseless, what was he thinking. Poor Jasper. Thanks for the update, hoping for more soon.
NY13 chapter 13 . 8/10
The story is good. There's a little too much detail for the amount of plot. There's also one minor grammar rule that's really confusing when it's broken in this story. Normally I think correct grammar is over-rated but this rule really helps comprehension. After a person speaks and a new person is speaking or 'thinking' their response, you need to make a new paragraph. Unless your using 'Free indirect discourse;' which I don't think you should because you vary the POV's between Edward and Bella.
cbmorefie chapter 29 . 8/10
Thanx for the update!
cullenmeadow chapter 29 . 8/10
Oh my goodness, Gregory must be one sandwich short of a picnic if he thought any of this was a good idea! Thanks for update :)
asam75 chapter 29 . 8/9
Happy to see this chapter.
Cold Gregory really have been that naïve? Far better to arrange an accident for Alice instead of endangering the whole family and handing over three females. What arrogance to assume they could easily be retrieved. But then he doesn't care about Hispanics in his Irish family.