Reviews for Once More
Jack Inqu chapter 35 . 40m
This is the kind of relationship Sasuke and Naruto should have had: Naruto providing the passion and emotions, Sasuke with the cooler head and logic. Sakura is a bit of a mix between the two. Nice to see it happening in this story at least.

Itachi is pretty funny when he wants to be.

All of our heroes have improved a lot, but will it be enough?

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 35 . 22h
This story is pretty good :)
That last bit with Itachi and the ramen though, that was plain gold haha
Thanks for writing (;
Have a good day
Em chapter 3 . 12/10
Naruto goes back in time. Why do you have to make him care about not being seen as a dead last by Kakashi? He came back from war, from a time everyone he cares about dies, yet you make him care about not being seen as a dead last of all things to think about...
Naruto lover xyz chapter 2 . 12/9
shouldnt it be, face-hoofed? hes a horse lol
pikachucat chapter 35 . 12/6
awesome
Chomei gives its host scale power and the ability to fly, this is a bullshit power-up, and Naruto has Chomei inside of him too, shouldn't he have this definite Sage Mode aswell?
Burrito chapter 35 . 12/1
What the hell dude? Chomei allows its Jinchuriki to fly and also gives them "Scale powder" to use, what you're doing right now is called "asspull power ups" . Like seriously dude, calm down a bit, it's like you're itching to find a reason to buff someone up everytime.
sagar hussain chapter 35 . 12/2
Awesome chapter
CallmeCrazylol chapter 35 . 12/2
Obviously the beat down of the day will happen when they reach Pain and Tobi.
buterflypuss chapter 35 . 12/1
good chapter
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 2 . 12/1
... hm. Are the other Jinchuriki going to notice their Tailed Beasts are gone or are their two copies of them all now in this timeline?
UnknownUnseenUnheard chapter 1 . 12/1
Sooooo everyone died but they're back in the past. Hm.

You know, I thought at first that Naruto got sent back to the Chunin Exams

Good start (:
Man this story chapter 33 . 11/30
I really love the many different bases you have for the story. The fact that you incorporated fire emblem 9-10 characters is just great and wolves?! Is Nailah/ Volug gonna pop up? AAHHH I’m so looking forward to the next few chapters
Zach chapter 35 . 11/30
I hope you can start ch 36 soon.
Arian723 chapter 35 . 11/30
Then naruto should be able to be in Sage mode for as long as he wanted to just like Fuu because he too have Choumei
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »