Reviews for Once More
Emma chapter 6 . 7/12
You should make an omake... I kinda wanna know what happened between Kakashi and Naruto
Griffindorks chapter 18 . 7/13
i'm absolutely loving your story but I have a huge problem with the Kages and Orochimaru and Naruto and Garaa fight scenes. Even taking into account creative license, the scenes just make no sense as nothing has really changed on Garaa and Orochimaru's side and even with Naruto being more powerful and Sandaime having help from 2 other Kage level shinobi they're still having a harder time defeating their opponent for absolutely no conceivable reasons.

It just seems like you're making their fights harder just for the sake of it when you've given no reason for why it's harder to defeat them.
Rosenkruz chapter 2 . 6/14
Just a heads up, the Rokubii's (Six Tails) name is SaiKEN, not Saikyo.
silvershadow5252 chapter 25 . 6/13
harry potter reference!
Pater Mortis chapter 36 . 6/11
Iuh dve
Ummm explain the omake. I can not so next the dots.
midnightscar17 chapter 30 . 5/8
Plz tell me hinata isnt going to be the only pairing with naruto ino is way better. I vote fuu
Zach chapter 36 . 4/30
I hope you can start ch 37 soon.
Ravenwingflight chapter 4 . 4/30
really starting to enjoy this story now, nice chapter!
Hmason chapter 2 . 4/28
considering he can now makes tens of thousands of shadow clones he LITERALLY should be as strong as he was in shippuden overnight, 1 shadow clone 5 hours10 hours 1000 shadow clonesyears, tens of thousands well thousands of years so yeah logically he SHOULD go god mode by next chapter when he has 2 days worth of thousands of clones to work with, hell with ALL 9 biiju he should literally be able to snap his fingers and poof problem solved, and PLEASE tell me he is going to be smart i mean seriously kishi's naruto pisses me off with him being a retard
Man, I was looking forward to watching Hinata beat the crap out of Haku while filled with fury and having no one who saw the event mess with Hinata or Naruto ever again. Just a fun little concept.
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 16 . 4/20
thats weird, because I remember gold being the softest metal. Unless Im retarded
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 4/17
You also changed kurama gender, or least keep refering to him as a "her" as in "her tails" or "she spoke"
Time out. Its specifically stated that Naruto learned the toads style when he was with them. So the scene with Goku makes no sense.
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »