Reviews for Once More
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 29 . 1/16
Very interesting assimilation and recreation process with the Creation of All Things skill. With regards to your additional note, I'll admit, I don't know a whole lot the Naruto storyline past the first half, but I don't think the fact that he never got the six paths power should influence his development in your story since it was under your control to develop him once your own plot started. An easy way to incorporate the Creation skill development in this chapter might be to add in more training scenes in previous chapters to show that he was developing. I only recall one or two such scenes and then nothing for a long period of time, which made its reappearance in this chapter all the more sudden. Either way, good work on the story so far, I'll be looking forward to how this story progresses.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 27 . 1/16
While the fight scenes are awesome, your character regression and power balance continues to be something of a major issue. The initial setup of this story was a Naruto who fought to the endgame and still lost, someone who should at the very least retain combat experience, even if his control isn't the best. And then you progressively made him weaker and weaker in each encounter, something that is getting progressively more frustrating to read about. The biggest tell is probably a lack of significant change in Naruto's fighting ability from the beginning of the story until now. Everyone else has made incredible leaps and bounds in both fighting and overall character development, which I applaud, but Naruto seems to be stuck in the same place. To clarify, I don't have any issue with him losing, I have an issue with the execution of his losses, which makes him seem significantly less experienced than readers might expect him to be.

Imasasunarufan chapter 7 . 1/10
ONLY (sorry, I'm reviewing on my phone so I can't books and italicize anything) one of two couples? I'm hurt... What about Minato x Kushina? I'm Sorry for all of you rabid naruhina fans, but I personally like this ship better. *squeals* they are adorable together.

Oh, and by the way, great job so far on your fanfiction! The past couple of days, I've had bad luck when it came to reading fanfics: either the story doesn't have what I'm looking for or it's poorly written. You, however, do not disappoint.
N a b s t e R chapter 29 . 1/9
I know my last review might have been harsh but I just wanted to let you know this is still a really awesome Fanfic. it seems like your writing style is different from what I have read so far. I would like to see how this story progresses.
N a b s t e R chapter 18 . 1/9
Wow even after the 4th shinobi war and all the training from your story point you make naruto look like a useless moron and seriously tailed beast talking during a battle has gotten way past annoying in this story. not sure what you are trying to do.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 23 . 1/9
Very nice fight scene, but it only emphasized the issue I mentioned before. It seemed like all characters other than Naruto had progressed and Naruto regressed for this fight. Then, when he was sufficiently backed into a corner, you pulled off a massive upheaval for him to win at the end. While it was fun to read, it felt a bit unbalanced and I would've preferred to see a more experienced fighter struggle against stronger than expected enemies. The way Naruto was characterized here made him seem inexperienced and rash, even if he wanted to save Fuu.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 22 . 1/9
You're not a bad writer like you keep saying you are, I really enjoyed the character developments in this chapter. However it does feel like you're slipping with Naruto's characterization and in recent chapters it almost seems like he's regressing compared to the start of the story. Also the last couple rapid-fire scenes at the end of this chapter were more confusing than anything.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 19 . 1/9
Just a side note, but I've been noticing more and more grammatical issues as the chapters progress, try to keep an eye on that if you can.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 18 . 1/9
Sometimes your characters don't completely make sense, in particular that last scene with Jiraiya. The appearance of Sakura's mother seemed a bit impromptu as well.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 17 . 1/9
It's a bit messy, but the fight scenes in the war have been very exciting so far.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 14 . 1/9
"Karin does not scare of fighting." - nice grammar there. Fight scenes were a bit short, but the chapter was enjoyable nevertheless.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 12 . 1/9
Yikes... What happened to the Naruto of this existence is rather dark for such a humor-oriented story..

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 11 . 1/9
It was a little rough, but I enjoyed the character deceleration in this chapter.

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 8 . 1/8
Large plot hole, dunno if anyone's mentioned this yet, but when exactly did Naruto tell Kakashi he was from the future?

Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 7 . 1/8
The fourth wall breaking stuff is a bit distracting and doesn't seem to fit in your story. Also the verb tense shift during Hinata's section near the end was very strange to read.