Reviews for Once More
Anonymous Person chapter 33 . 9h
Holy crap, this level of firepower/utilization and the "war" has barely started. Though I'm still of the opinion that sending 3 Akatsuki members is an overkill, is what I want to say, but, considering the circumstances I can see why it was done.
Anonymous Person chapter 32 . 10h
In all honesty Shikamaru summed it up quite nicely. Those guys have gone WAY above the level of a jonin in terms of fire power. At the same time, in terms of strategic thinking, the chance of besting people like the Nara clan in general or veteran shinobi like the Hokage or Kakashi is doubtful.
Eh, didn't really make sense but to hell with it. More often my reviews are rather trivial/spontaneous anyway. Never meant for them to include any kinda analysis beside basic plot understanding.
Anonymous Person chapter 26 . 19h
While I had my suspicions about the name of Gaara's attack Aeroblast didn't figure it'd be accurate. You got inspiration from the second pokemon movie right? Haha, that happens to be my favorite of the bunch and Lugia is my favorite pokemon to boot!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 33 . 7/26
LOL for Gaara using his jug, and nice work with Kankuro's fight

:-D for discovering that no, Shukaku is not mindless and without jutsu
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 7/26
Ya know? I didn't really think Shizune would sulk over being essentially forgotten. Actually I expected a more... explosive? reaction I think. After all she has been Tsunade's apprentice for how long?
Anonymous Person chapter 22 . 7/26
Holy crap, does Naruto's plan to combine two elements have anything to do with imbuing both into a rasenshuriken? Honestly, that's plain terrifying if it is.
Good work here!
Aria Miyuki chapter 2 . 7/25
I dont know shukaku and gyuki, but I think I recognize the others. Kurama is Tamamo(Fate/Extra), Kokuoh is Phoenix Wright(Ace Attorney series), Saikyo is Illya (Fate/Stay series) and Son Goku is Goku(DBZ) right?
Rangle chapter 1 . 7/25
Is this another fanfic where other characters beside Naruto became Mary Sues? XD
Zach chapter 33 . 7/25
I hope you can start ch 34 soon.
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 2 . 7/25
I'm I know the slug is illya, gyuki sounds like that black guy from black lagoon, I'm not being racest I sincerely forgot. I don't know who the others are?
SlightlyNarutard727 chapter 1 . 7/25
please updateeeeeee
Ok, so I get why you would want to give the hawk summons a back story. But it's way too OP, I mean a hawk KINGDOM that the BIJUU have to RESPECT?! I mean I get that you want to make them strong and important, but I will NOT accept that the BIJUU have to and will respect a lowly SUMMONS , no matter how strong or important they are. And not only that but you gave Sakura a second summons, at this point you're basically bashing Naruto and everything he's gone through and worked for. In Naruto's case, it's kinda ok for him to be a lot stronger than those of the same age because he's literally from the future, and has much more experience, training, and knowledge. But Sasuke and Sakura, while both taught by great shinobi like Tsunade and Hizuren, that can only go so far especially within 3 years. You probably just want them to stand their ground when fighting next to Naruto, but at this rate their going to turn into Marry Sues.
Good chapter as always. Assuming the summons are from fire emblem
Suezanne chapter 33 . 7/24