Reviews for The Bubble in the Bones
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 6/18
Awwww, that was sweet. They do make a great team...the perfect pair. That was a great story. Sadly, I've read all of the Bones stories that you've written. I've loved them all, & wish there were more. You have a wonderful gift for writing. Thanks for sharing:)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 6/18
B&B being B&B, no matter the circumstances. I like that.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/18
Oh to be the guys watching the live feed? What a treat that would. These two so belong together!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/18
This should be good:) So glad this is complete.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/18
Mery Christmas to all, right? Poor Booth. I can imagine the state he was in, & on Christmas Eve:(
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
fantastic ;-)
Pea Tree chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Indispensible to each other. Definitely! This was a really nice story, full of good banter and characterizations. I enjoyed every word. Well done on a terrific story and great writing. Thank you for sharing it.
Pea Tree chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Fisher, Sweets, Parker - they are all great in this story. You are doing really well with the characters.
Pea Tree chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
"That's my Bones". Even though I really like where they are now in the show, I miss when they weren't together yet and they still didn't know where they were going. I love your writing too.
Pea Tree chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Ha ha - love Booth doing anything for Bones. Loving this story!
Pea Tree chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is great! Didn't see the chamber thing coming. That's really different - I like!
DirtyFox2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Just randomly scoped this out and I am really enjoying your writing so far. Just read chapter 2 and you really have a solid talent regarding the exchanges between Booth and Brennan. And I could certainly understand Brennan's hesitation to a hyperbaric chamber, especially considering her past experiences with the Grave Digger.
a2zmom chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Loved this from beginning to end! Completely delightful.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
dgschneider chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
What a great story! Loved every chapter of it!