Reviews for The Bubble in the Bones
penandra chapter 5 . 3/12/2018
I have to admit that as I was reading chapter 4, I was concerned that I had started a story that was not completed. But your final chapter is perfect. Great job of winding up the case, getting them through the chamber , and some wonderful interaction between the two of them getting closer to B&B. Great story . Great interaction. Love the extra characters you introduced. Missing Bones and reading through old fanfiction reminds me of what a great show we had. Thank you for leaving your stories up .
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Genial d
gatewatcher chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Very sweet!
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Awwww, that was sweet. They do make a great team...the perfect pair. That was a great story. Sadly, I've read all of the Bones stories that you've written. I've loved them all, & wish there were more. You have a wonderful gift for writing. Thanks for sharing:)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
B&B being B&B, no matter the circumstances. I like that.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Oh to be the guys watching the live feed? What a treat that would. These two so belong together!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This should be good:) So glad this is complete.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Mery Christmas to all, right? Poor Booth. I can imagine the state he was in, & on Christmas Eve:(
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
fantastic ;-)
Pea Tree chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Indispensible to each other. Definitely! This was a really nice story, full of good banter and characterizations. I enjoyed every word. Well done on a terrific story and great writing. Thank you for sharing it.
Pea Tree chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Fisher, Sweets, Parker - they are all great in this story. You are doing really well with the characters.
Pea Tree chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
"That's my Bones". Even though I really like where they are now in the show, I miss when they weren't together yet and they still didn't know where they were going. I love your writing too.
Pea Tree chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Ha ha - love Booth doing anything for Bones. Loving this story!
Pea Tree chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is great! Didn't see the chamber thing coming. That's really different - I like!
DirtyFox2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Just randomly scoped this out and I am really enjoying your writing so far. Just read chapter 2 and you really have a solid talent regarding the exchanges between Booth and Brennan. And I could certainly understand Brennan's hesitation to a hyperbaric chamber, especially considering her past experiences with the Grave Digger.