Reviews for Deeply
3 chapter 15 . 7/29
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE SADDEST PART OF A STORY? THE ENDING! ;-;
a fan chapter 6 . 7/29
Thank you for not giving up. I love spamamo so much!
Dreamshipper229 chapter 15 . 6/24
I literally spent all night reading this, I'm surprised I haven't passed out but honestly it's almost impossible with such an amazing story! My eyes were glued to my phone for so long I'm pretty sure I need glasses.. but anyways I looooved it, with a passion! Forbidden love is always the best, especially when it has a happy ending! This story definitely pulled at my heart strings and I'll never get tired of reading your fics. Thank you, and you'll receive more reviews from me for sure! Xoxo
Silver-StoryTeller34 chapter 15 . 3/21
This is one of the cutest Spamano stories I've read! I adore it!
Nico nico chapter 15 . 2/8
I really like the ending! Bittersweet and cute
Awwww I really loved that story! So sweet at the end, thank you for writing this. Hope you continue to make great fanfictions like this :)
mirror-bluemoon chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
it's too good it's too real and godddddd i love this very much! every plot sound reasonable and cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I love you happymood!
your writing skills is over to the top!
love your spamano stories!
I hope you do mooooore!
WesternBird chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
This story is amazing and full of emotion. It really cheers me up to read such great Spamono. Thank you for the story.
Lolibeagle chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
So cute :') I actually think that the red string theory is super adorable and a lot of people I know don't know about it, but it's one of my favorite destiny love theories. God tyoung that out made me feel like such a lovesick dork, but whatever!
Cinnamon chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
This is unbelievably beautiful. And the ending sentances. Just wow, it blew me away. Simply amazing is all I can say.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Kudos for writing a realistic yet still interesting and surprising romantic fic where love goes hand in hand with studying hard and getting a good job rather than the naive and fantasy-like clich├ęd fics where "nothing matters but love." Good job!
Rayella-San chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Aww cute ending! A little sad, but cute!
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Awwww... that was a really good ending! Its over isn't it? I wont get to look forward to updates anymore, but I think this whole story was great. Thank you for writing it!
Alavi chapter 15 . 9/24/2014