Reviews for Deeply
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 15 . 7/27
This is a sweet adorable story!
Alice chapter 15 . 7/13
Oh lord that was amazing. Spectacular. I loved it. I love show you portrayed them, it's an amazing bit of writing
Aww! Of course, all stories come to an end. This one was beautiful. Thank you for making this fanfic :D
The pizza :o
LuckyStarWitch chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
OMG I think I just died. Thank you for always writing these really really beautiful and really awesome Spamano. I've taken quite a long break from fanfiction and after reading this, it feels so good to be back and filled with THE FEELS! hh I would have to admit that this wasn't as "big" as some of your other stories but it has its own attractive points and I loved them. It wasn't the whole romantic notion of "Just me and you, against the rest of the world" but a really realistic point-of-view of what the love in the real world would be like, much like most of your other stories. And I really love the freshness of it compared to most other stories which are just filled with sweet, sweet fluff with a lack of actual thought and content.

Asides the take on Spamano's relationship, I also loved how you slowly unraveled the knots in the lost Vargas' lives with their loved ones guiding them by their sides (Antonio-Romano, Romano-Feliciano, Vargas Sons-Vargas Father) and the role every character played in each others' life.

A small critique on the side though would be that I found lots of grammatical and spelling errors throughout the chapters and since you've already put up a note on your profile, I won't say much about it but maybe you could get help from a beta-reader to help you correct some of the mistakes. The spelling errors though, I think are probably just errors on your typing software? It really is a pity for such an awesome story to be flawed by grammar errors here and there so good luck on this.

All in all it was a great pleasure to have been able to read another wonderful story from you and thank you so much for taking the time to write and update D I will be looking forward to any future works from you D
3 chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE SADDEST PART OF A STORY? THE ENDING! ;-;
a fan chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Thank you for not giving up. I love spamamo so much!
Dreamshipper229 chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
I literally spent all night reading this, I'm surprised I haven't passed out but honestly it's almost impossible with such an amazing story! My eyes were glued to my phone for so long I'm pretty sure I need glasses.. but anyways I looooved it, with a passion! Forbidden love is always the best, especially when it has a happy ending! This story definitely pulled at my heart strings and I'll never get tired of reading your fics. Thank you, and you'll receive more reviews from me for sure! Xoxo
American-Pisces chapter 15 . 3/21/2015
This is one of the cutest Spamano stories I've read! I adore it!
Nico nico chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
I really like the ending! Bittersweet and cute
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
Awwww I really loved that story! So sweet at the end, thank you for writing this. Hope you continue to make great fanfictions like this :)
mirror-bluemoon chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
it's too good it's too real and godddddd i love this very much! every plot sound reasonable and cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I love you happymood!
your writing skills is over to the top!
love your spamano stories!
I hope you do mooooore!
WesternBird chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
This story is amazing and full of emotion. It really cheers me up to read such great Spamono. Thank you for the story.
Lolibeagle chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
So cute :') I actually think that the red string theory is super adorable and a lot of people I know don't know about it, but it's one of my favorite destiny love theories. God tyoung that out made me feel like such a lovesick dork, but whatever!