Reviews for Deeply
Silver-StoryTeller34 chapter 15 . 3/21
This is one of the cutest Spamano stories I've read! I adore it!
Nico nico chapter 15 . 2/8
I really like the ending! Bittersweet and cute
Awwww I really loved that story! So sweet at the end, thank you for writing this. Hope you continue to make great fanfictions like this :)
mirror-bluemoon chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
it's too good it's too real and godddddd i love this very much! every plot sound reasonable and cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I love you happymood!
your writing skills is over to the top!
love your spamano stories!
I hope you do mooooore!
WesternBird chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
This story is amazing and full of emotion. It really cheers me up to read such great Spamono. Thank you for the story.
Lolibeagle chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
So cute :') I actually think that the red string theory is super adorable and a lot of people I know don't know about it, but it's one of my favorite destiny love theories. God tyoung that out made me feel like such a lovesick dork, but whatever!
Cinnamon chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
This is unbelievably beautiful. And the ending sentances. Just wow, it blew me away. Simply amazing is all I can say.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Kudos for writing a realistic yet still interesting and surprising romantic fic where love goes hand in hand with studying hard and getting a good job rather than the naive and fantasy-like clich├ęd fics where "nothing matters but love." Good job!
Rayella-San chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Aww cute ending! A little sad, but cute!
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Awwww... that was a really good ending! Its over isn't it? I wont get to look forward to updates anymore, but I think this whole story was great. Thank you for writing it!
Alavi chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
wow
BunnyMewWitch chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
This story turned out much better than I thought it would, honestly. You can really see the improvement from the beginning to the end. Keep it up!
skouratapramata chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
These last two chapters have been killing me...
I loved how mature both Antonio and Lovino were about their ending their relationship in chapter 14. They both have lost so much in their life and gone through a lot of hardship for their age, but this has made them see things more clearly. They both see the necessity to "postpone" their being together. I am especially impressed by Antonio, being in love twice in his life and accepting to let Lovino go and lose love for a second time just to protect him. Anyway, it was heartbreaking, and I think for the first time reading a spamano fic I felt more sympathy for Antonio's situation rather than Lovino's.
The last chapter was also great, it was very realistic. It is only normal that they have kind of forgotten about each other. And Antonio having a subconscious animosity against anything Greek was so funny! Them not falling into each other's arms right away, but taking some time to become friends again is also true to what would have happened in real life. Falling in love again was lovely described! I also liked a lot how there's a happy ending for Heracles and Kiku and Gilbert and Francis, thanks for that! I would have liked some more dialogue in this ending in general, or maybe just a tiny bit more detail, but to be honest the way it is written serves the story.
Anyway, thanks for another great story and some more glorious fretting over these two guys' fate!
Yuu Kirkland chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
That was a really lovevly story although the big hole of 6years is a little sad XD
I liked it 3