Reviews for The Truth About Crashing
shadypatrolkyd chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
yeah, ya got me
Child of Jon Snow chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
wow as ushall wow ha i really thought prowl was a goner
dsh chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow! With this fic, I had a "way-to-go-Prowl!" kinda mood throughout it! I mean obviously I felt bad for him, but then he went into battle tear-assing across the battlefield! Loved it!

Although... Ihad a thought... If the rest of this fic turned out to be a flux during the duration of his crash, and the small self repair did occur prior to the dream, does that mean that there was/is still hope that his processor will eventually fix its connections?

Man, I need to log into my account... I'm bookmarking this one too!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Heh, thanks for the mindfrag! XD
Grifen345 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my GOD! Wow, you totally had me fooled. I...I...the...it...it's...ah screw it, awesome story!
Galem chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Man, quit doing that! You make me believe that my BF is dying making me frantic with worry, near tears, and you just fix him up like nothing happened? Nice going. :)
Bradley Cude chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
And THAT is why no one messes with Prowl.
seekerK chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
dude, this story was awesome! I would have never guessed it was just a dream of sorts, nice plot twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow
Steel autobot chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Thank goodness I thought he died!
AakrovCrimsonBlitz chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh my God, I completely fell for that! I was so sure Prowl was going to be crippled or something even worse.
thatonegamergirl117 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh my Primus I started crying - and I'm actually wearing makeup today, mind you - and then it was all for nothing! Slag you to the Pit that was so evil!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved it.
Delgataz chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow...this was really good, I really thought he'd crashed for good... You really can keep characters in character well and believable outcomes to big and little plot bunnies as you say.
Ratchet171 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Evil writer, you did catch me... I really enjoyed this & would love to read more like it.