Reviews for Wanted: Dead or Alive
shittygomu chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I'm so delighted at the thought of Zeff and Sanji exchanging logs ohmygosh. This was really good but I keep wondering about all the other zombies and where they came from. I'm having fun thinking of theories though :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
oh my gosh! not only do I love this but its awesome. you had zoro die, being turned into a zombie and eating other people. even that deer. but he came back to himself, which I think sanji was the cause of that. not just because zoro remembered him or at least remember the part of don't kill your nakama. but that sanji talked to him, took his swords in respect for the man, took care of him like cleaning him up and feeding him, and crying for him.
Autumn chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I -LOVED- this so much. I actually have read it over a few times. It was...well it mixed the horror of zombies but they had that whole strawhat luck because Zoro is Zoro and such. it was just lovely.3
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Haha adorable! I almost want a continuation, since this relationship seems to start out very sweet, unlike the usual 'tuff guy' stuff.
NameBabyBlond chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is awesome. You are always awesome! You keep making me screamed like a girl. I love how Sanji did his best for Zoro.
RJ chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
sequel! sequel! sequel! sequel!

do you hear the people sing
singing the song of wanting more to come
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Why am I just now reading this?! This is brilliant.., it reminded me of warm bodies but that movie was a little silly and would have been stupid if they had shit actors, but this? 10 times better.., yep.., very well done.., but black and blue steak is seared and rare in the middle :/ its not raw, because its written so well.., so yes well done.., Zeff would approve.., yes yes.., I'm still wondering why I never read this before.., it had to take me looking for a "death Zoro" fic to come across this.., I'm ashamed I truly am.., my apologies *bows*
nekonesan chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love this! I feel like it needs another chapter where they're now together and zoro still gets weird cravings for raw meat and sanji freaking out every time zoro bites him playfully xD but regardless, this was a really cool story n.n
Nerisel chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Not even Death itself can take his life away. The man who survives on will. Roronoa Zoro. XD

I have this intense fear of zombies so I was a little reluctant to read this at first but I'm so glad that I did! I love how you've written Zoro internal struggle as he claws his way back to the living from Sanji's point of view, and how you've made it so Sanji while caring deeply for Zoro is very aware of the dangers he's facing. There's a wonderful balance of tension and lightheartedness that makes this an incredibly enjoyable read. And how you've inputed Zoro's swords and his legacy in connection with it was a beautiful touch. :)
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NEON BABY YOU LOVE MAKING MY SHIPPER HEART SOAR TO NEW EXTREMES. Damn idk how you do it but you can make anything sound real, this is the best zombie fic I've read to date and I loved every second! Keep one doing you hunny because whatever you do is perfect, love you!
Ventusio chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was wonderfull. But I was wondering how they all turned into zombies (I never watch zombie movies so I know nothing of such theories)? Did something poison the water? It seemed like that...
Oh well,... I loved Luffy at the end! Straightforward honest and a bit dumb. "No matter what!" Yes Luffy!
Thank you for that fic!
Shisalda chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ohh my god, how I love this story! I enjoyed reading this sooo much! The way they interact with eachother..sanji is so cute..! You are awesome! I can't believe that this is over..don't you feel like writing another one-shot for this? I mean how their realationship has changed after all what happend ? Or..I don't know but..I need more if this! It was so perfect, how you put up the facts and locations and all. It would be sad if this didn't have at least one more ch.. :(
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
this was weird but interesting
RipeWithDecay chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This has to be the best zombie OP fic I've read so far. At first I was like "Oh noes, this is going to be so depressing", but I'm afraid I ended up smiling like an idiot the whole timing I was reading. Thank you for making a shitty evening better with this awesome fic.
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 1/20/2014