Reviews for Casting Call
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
HEY why did you stop :(
Resplendnce chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
lol. once again, I loved it! (Sephiroth...dancing...gave me chills but lots of laughter ensued them!) when are you going to post the last chapter? It says you last updated in '02 did you give up on this story? o anyways, my extremely retarded review will go away now. good day person.
Resplendnce chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
hah ha! I loved it! just flipping through some old stories and came across this one! anyways, I love the part when tidus says "I think we have to read that little silver box..." but anyways, very funny!
MandytheDarkFox chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Contiue contiue! why did yuo stop?

i want to see them dislee folks!
Alan Bates chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
Oh come on! next cahpter! Hurry up! The story so far is great and quite original!
goth with a glave chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
updates? no updates... its been a god damn year! u gonna finish or not!
Starlight4u chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
LOL! That's so cute! I'm in the middle of playing FFX, and I already finished KH. I always wondered why Wakka sounded Jamaican. And, is Tidus' name pronounced Teedus, or Tiedus? I'm confused. _
blottyparchment chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
hmm, interesting. you planning on a third chap?
pell mell 31 chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
hehehehe! this wuz very funny! please continue! and the whole "i see dead people" thing with Sora was really clever! ) please update!

~HalleyRose of Hollyrose~
Kris the Intrepid Geek Queen chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
I normaly dont like stories like this, but I laughed so hard reading this, I gave my self a bloody nose. Sephroth singing byebyebye was classic. Truly classic.
Chocobaby chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
This is the funniest thing that I have ever read yet! Can't wait until the next one! _
Iris Julia and ismael chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy! Keep writing more for us. ;_; '_" *_*

Afterwards you can write about fights and old grudges during te

production of KH. Also what the other characters that aren't included

feel about being left out. We love youuuuuuu. (don' take it the wrong way,

we just reeaalllyyyy like good fanfics)

_ #_# $_& We're a bunch of "normal" people that like

FINAL FANTASY GAMES AND KH..HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
12 yr old who is bored chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
Cool and funny! Make another chapter! *cheesy Sora smile*
CloudzACutie chapter 2 . 11/7/2002
WRITE MORE! FUNNY!
Ah-choo chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
Oh man! That was hella funny!