Reviews for Battle in the Sky
Lady Elizabeth-Jayne chapter 32 . 5/3
I love this take on the time war including Rose. Thank you for doing such a wonderful story.
Kylaia78 chapter 32 . 4/19
Absolutely awsome story very imaginative and well written. love more stories.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 31 . 3/12
Okay but it's not fair that this made me cry as hard as the actual episode. Not fair at all.
Fangirl17 chapter 32 . 2/26
Ok, so I'm a little sad that he regenerated to 12 in the end, but a job well done. This is by far the best doctor/rose fic I've ever read. The multi doctors/rose gave me so much life, and the characters were so well written. I just can't even begin to express how much I loved this and just how well done the entire story is. I always love all of your stories, especially The Blush of Love, not sure if I've ever reviewed though! This is actually just the best fanfic I've read period; and let me tell you, I have been reading fanfiction for years. Everything was so real and reasonable and had such depth. Thank you for this story! And all of your writing really, lol!
Jaricchi chapter 32 . 11/24/2016

Rose x Doctor, me gusta (and yes, Rose tops. xD) Thank you so much for sharing. I absolutely find this brilliant and beautiful. Thank you.
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this one from my subscribe list to the favorite one~! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
SmartieQueen chapter 32 . 7/27/2016
Wow. Just wow, pure and simple. This is, by far, the absolute best fic I have ever read. I love the orriginality, and how you spun everything so that it all worked out in the end- amazing. Having rose start off in the time war is inspired, and showing eleven's reaction to the 'memory box' was fantastic. Brilliant job- I have found a new favorite!
ZZuzana chapter 32 . 7/23/2016
That was fantastic! I loved this fanfiction from begining to the end. You are talented writer.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
I LOVED this story. I've never seen a rewrite like this, and it was fantastic. Though, I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel where they bring back Gallifrey . . .
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 32 . 2/25/2016
Oh. My. God.
This is incredible. I have no words. No words. Holy shit. And I'm not usually one to curse, but this is the absolute best fic I have ever read. Completely serious. I would pay money for this.

-BadWolfGirl
iRuby chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
God, this is so tragic! :( the relationship of Romana and Brax is so sad and beautiful.
Reading this story for the second time, and love it just as much (or maybe even more) as the first time. This is one of the best DW fics I've read so far! everything is perfect: the plot, the characters, the relationships, the drama, the terrifying creatures you've described so brilliantly...! Love your Doctor (all versions of him), Rose (although she's different them Rose we've seen in the show for the obvious reasons), the rest of the Time Lords, Clara and how you fixed the 50th. And the Trenzalore - if I could change any fact in Doctor's biography, I guess I'd choose the centuries he spent on Trenzalore virtually alone.
A few questions: how is Susan mostly human? We're Clara's Dad and Gran from Powell estate too in the show? Did Rose tell the Doctor what his mother said?
Guest chapter 32 . 1/3/2016
This was so beautifully written and the attention to detail in every chapter really made this piece of art so fantastic. Not gonna lie, I am a tad disappointed that we didn't get to see the cannon 13 Doctors saving Gallifrey from the 50th Special, but everything worked out for the best in the end, I suppose! Even so, I have now accepted this as my new cannon and I can definitely say that this was well worth the read.
Anne-Lilian chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
Amazing story, though I have to admit, I wasn't expecting him to actually regenerate. Still, I love it!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 26 . 10/24/2015
OMG. Jeez, shock after shock. I can't believe you overturned the new canon and actually had the moment used instead of a new Time Lock like the canon 50th special. Certainly have me on the edge of my seat.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
OMG. This twist is brilliant! I wondered how you were going to handle the moment thing!