Reviews for Battle in the Sky
RemiccoLim chapter 32 . 7/1
WOW. I've just been sat there on my bed reading this ENTIRE thing through for 6h (I just couldn't stop) and it's bloody fantastic.
hotsasukefan chapter 32 . 6/30
soooooo, i just finally got around to reading this. and omg its the first time in a while that nsfw has actually made squeel from how cute they are. yes i would 100% see the 12th doctor and rose ending up like this.
idk why i waited so long to read the last two chapter but they where great!
Hlpur chapter 22 . 6/6
Love it so far. I'm glad I decided to give it a try.
Krissy Anne chapter 32 . 5/12
This is honestly one of the best reunion fics I have ever read. I loved every minute and it was hard stopping.
Ruinous79 chapter 1 . 5/12
This is seriously the best FanFiction I've ever read and the only one this lengthy that I've completed. Seriously, I had chills in some parts. I've never been a big Rose fan but I love Eight and Eleven and I think you captured their voices and mannerisms so well. Well done!
IWantColoredRain chapter 32 . 5/11
Lovely ending.
Ladytigerlili chapter 1 . 5/11
No not the end! I have nothing to look forward to anymore. What am I going to do with my life now? It has no more meaning.

But seriously you are compleatly and utterly brilliant!
Lilu'u Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/9
More!
Crying, but oh so, so happy. A perfect ending. Thank you. x0
Kathryn Hart chapter 32 . 5/8
Yayy! I love this story so freakin' much xD one thing tho, I always thought Twelve didn't like hugs because he couldn't see their face, and that made him distrustful of them. Look at everyone he had to hug in series 8. Of course he can't trust Clara with her constantly lying to every living creature in her path, but certainly he'd trust Rose with his very soul and not mind hugging her? Just a thought, FANTASTIC STORY.
I can't believe this story is finally over, I absolutely loved it!
JadenFlame chapter 32 . 5/6
Sam: *whines* Its all done. I love you stories that are Rose with doctor not 9, 10. Thank you!
ASnowFern chapter 32 . 5/6
Awwww! Of course, Rose loves the Doctor regardless of how old he looks. Silly him for worrying. 12's first episode was difficult and I love how Rose being there made it so much easier for him. This while story was so brilliant. Thank you so so much for writing it!
JA Ingram chapter 32 . 5/5
A long and amazing ride. Enjoy the rush of accomplishment, you deserve it! Thank you
WolvesHaveReturned chapter 32 . 5/5
This has absolutely been my favourite fanfic ever. Thank you so much for generously sharing your talent and this fantastic story!