Reviews for Battle in the Sky
02vanya chapter 32 . 12/24/2017
This story was incredible! the ideas ,the thoughts,the way you put them it is beyond words. I am so glad I read your work because it's truly remarkable! I finished it in around ~28 hours...I loved how you bonded Rose with all doctors, and the part about Riversong! I swear it's the best one I've read so was like having a closure finally! I share the same thoughts as you on River's part in doctor's life,she was important,he loved her but his true soulmate will always be Rose for me.I love the moment's portion and how you kept Gallifreys existence hidden mysteriously. The war details were incredible. I haven't watched classic who so Gallifrey parts were new to me but I absolutely loved it! Much love to you and all my best wishes! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
Good
Spooths chapter 27 . 8/14/2017
I've always found it interesting how everything seems to come from time periods relatively close to where we are now. It's rare that someone mentions something from the years 3 trillion. I'd like to see more fashion from the 67,890,700,450's. So much better than Moffat's obsession with the 51st century.
Spooths chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
You know, I'm pretty sure that Rose was in the Time war for more than 100 years. And that it lasted for way more than that. I guess it had been raging for quite some time before she and the doctor joined in, but I could've sworn that the amount of time you described in this story was way more than 100. And tbh, I'd always pictured the time war going on for millions of years as well as seconds due to how fucked time was. Parts of it on repeat for millennia while the rest of it experiences seconds. Linear time folding on itself and bringing people back to a previous point. That whole jazz.

But I still feel like Rose was there for way more than 100 years. More likely 1000. Or maybe an hour. Who knows. Eh. 100 just seems way too small.

And I forgot how well this story fixes up the 50th anniversary even if parts of it are a bit cheesey. But Doctor Who has always been like that, so i like it all the more. In fact, I love this story. Good work.

I Remain,
Spooths
Lady Elizabeth-Jayne chapter 32 . 5/3/2017
I love this take on the time war including Rose. Thank you for doing such a wonderful story.
Kylaia78 chapter 32 . 4/19/2017
Absolutely awsome story very imaginative and well written. love more stories.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 31 . 3/12/2017
Okay but it's not fair that this made me cry as hard as the actual episode. Not fair at all.
Fangirl17 chapter 32 . 2/26/2017
Ok, so I'm a little sad that he regenerated to 12 in the end, but a job well done. This is by far the best doctor/rose fic I've ever read. The multi doctors/rose gave me so much life, and the characters were so well written. I just can't even begin to express how much I loved this and just how well done the entire story is. I always love all of your stories, especially The Blush of Love, not sure if I've ever reviewed though! This is actually just the best fanfic I've read period; and let me tell you, I have been reading fanfiction for years. Everything was so real and reasonable and had such depth. Thank you for this story! And all of your writing really, lol!
Jaricchi chapter 32 . 11/24/2016

Rose x Doctor, me gusta (and yes, Rose tops. xD) Thank you so much for sharing. I absolutely find this brilliant and beautiful. Thank you.
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this one from my subscribe list to the favorite one~! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
SmartieQueen chapter 32 . 7/27/2016
Wow. Just wow, pure and simple. This is, by far, the absolute best fic I have ever read. I love the orriginality, and how you spun everything so that it all worked out in the end- amazing. Having rose start off in the time war is inspired, and showing eleven's reaction to the 'memory box' was fantastic. Brilliant job- I have found a new favorite!
ZZuzana chapter 32 . 7/23/2016
That was fantastic! I loved this fanfiction from begining to the end. You are talented writer.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
I LOVED this story. I've never seen a rewrite like this, and it was fantastic. Though, I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel where they bring back Gallifrey . . .
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 32 . 2/25/2016
Oh. My. God.
This is incredible. I have no words. No words. Holy shit. And I'm not usually one to curse, but this is the absolute best fic I have ever read. Completely serious. I would pay money for this.

-BadWolfGirl
iRuby chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
God, this is so tragic! :( the relationship of Romana and Brax is so sad and beautiful.
Reading this story for the second time, and love it just as much (or maybe even more) as the first time. This is one of the best DW fics I've read so far! everything is perfect: the plot, the characters, the relationships, the drama, the terrifying creatures you've described so brilliantly...! Love your Doctor (all versions of him), Rose (although she's different them Rose we've seen in the show for the obvious reasons), the rest of the Time Lords, Clara and how you fixed the 50th. And the Trenzalore - if I could change any fact in Doctor's biography, I guess I'd choose the centuries he spent on Trenzalore virtually alone.
A few questions: how is Susan mostly human? We're Clara's Dad and Gran from Powell estate too in the show? Did Rose tell the Doctor what his mother said?