Reviews for Battle in the Sky
SmartieQueen chapter 32 . 7/27
Wow. Just wow, pure and simple. This is, by far, the absolute best fic I have ever read. I love the orriginality, and how you spun everything so that it all worked out in the end- amazing. Having rose start off in the time war is inspired, and showing eleven's reaction to the 'memory box' was fantastic. Brilliant job- I have found a new favorite!
ZZuzana chapter 32 . 7/23
That was fantastic! I loved this fanfiction from begining to the end. You are talented writer.
I LOVED this story. I've never seen a rewrite like this, and it was fantastic. Though, I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel where they bring back Gallifrey . . .
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 32 . 2/25
Oh. My. God.
This is incredible. I have no words. No words. Holy shit. And I'm not usually one to curse, but this is the absolute best fic I have ever read. Completely serious. I would pay money for this.

-BadWolfGirl
iRuby chapter 22 . 1/28
God, this is so tragic! :( the relationship of Romana and Brax is so sad and beautiful.
Reading this story for the second time, and love it just as much (or maybe even more) as the first time. This is one of the best DW fics I've read so far! everything is perfect: the plot, the characters, the relationships, the drama, the terrifying creatures you've described so brilliantly...! Love your Doctor (all versions of him), Rose (although she's different them Rose we've seen in the show for the obvious reasons), the rest of the Time Lords, Clara and how you fixed the 50th. And the Trenzalore - if I could change any fact in Doctor's biography, I guess I'd choose the centuries he spent on Trenzalore virtually alone.
A few questions: how is Susan mostly human? We're Clara's Dad and Gran from Powell estate too in the show? Did Rose tell the Doctor what his mother said?
This was so beautifully written and the attention to detail in every chapter really made this piece of art so fantastic. Not gonna lie, I am a tad disappointed that we didn't get to see the cannon 13 Doctors saving Gallifrey from the 50th Special, but everything worked out for the best in the end, I suppose! Even so, I have now accepted this as my new cannon and I can definitely say that this was well worth the read.
Anne-Lilian chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
Amazing story, though I have to admit, I wasn't expecting him to actually regenerate. Still, I love it!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 26 . 10/24/2015
OMG. Jeez, shock after shock. I can't believe you overturned the new canon and actually had the moment used instead of a new Time Lock like the canon 50th special. Certainly have me on the edge of my seat.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
OMG. This twist is brilliant! I wondered how you were going to handle the moment thing!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
I have spent pretty much all day reading this spectacular story. Only stopping when chores had to be done, or I needed food. As mentioned above this story is absolutely spectacular and fabulous. I haven't anything like this in a long while. Its so intertwined and complex and and fascinating. There aren't many stories, that I've read that really deal with the Time and what exactly happened. Then again I ave only recently grown to love Eight/Rose, though I am a huge Doctor/Rose fangirl. The details you've put in this story are amazing, and intricate. Not to mention adding in one lovely pick and yellow human. That was up till reading this story, an conceivable notion that could never have happened.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Ah TenToo! I had forgotten about him and Rose being together. So they got married, and since he's a copy of the Doctor, his handwriting would be the same as the original. That was a lovely memory and its no wonder she took refuge in it.
Rose knows about Susan. So TenToo must have told Rose about her. I can't really see Nine or Ten doing it. Yep the Doctor is a very clever man.
Poor Eight, all that carnage caused by his own people. I'd be tired too if I were him.
Rose is telling him of their future together? Isn't that dangerous with foreknowledge and all that? Poor Rose. So happy with her Doctor, and then it all fell apart. That doesn't really explain how she ended up on Karn though. I like how he offered to gt rid of her scars for her. I love how you ended this chapter. It was lovely that the two of them were able to start the healing process for both of them in the midst of war.
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
I love reading the interactions between Eight and Susan. Their relationship is fascinating. I haven't seen much of the First Doctor, but there were times where Eight sounded just like him. So Rose held captive by Torchwood in her world, and experimented on by those she used to work with. Seems like Torchwood hasn't changed at all. Rose's ring would be interesting to Susan and shocking to Eight. So Eleven and Rose got married. I would have loved for it to be Rose and Ten, but considering her imprisonment in Torchwood, Eleven and Rose makes more sense.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
I'm am seriously enjoying this story. I would have reviewed the previous chapters, but everything's' so intriguing and I didn't want to stop reading. I love the combination of Rose and Eight, and Susan too. I haven't listened to any of the Big Finish audio books, but I'm gotten a recent liking of Eight/Rose stories. The other interesting part is having Rose in the middle of the Time War, now she'll really understand how the futures Doctor's feel and think of the war. Your summary is quite interesting. I can imagine the Eleven rewriting history a tad too often, but enough so that the world is reset to the Time War? That is so impressive meddling. I'm really curious about how the 50th anniversary will tie into this now that Rose is with Eight, and there is no War Doctor. Can't wait to see how Ten reacts to all of this.
misuky7 chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
This was a fangtastic story. Oh truly a work of art. I had to hold my breath at certain parts, and then it felt like it was being stolen right out of me. This was my first story with the eighth Doctor and I loved it absolutely. :3
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 32 . 8/24/2015
I dont often read fics with Rose not with Ten however i am truly pleased i did. What you created with Rose as part of the Time War was brilliant and you handled the 2 special episodes wonderfully. So glad to see a happy ending, well done.