Reviews for Tabula Rasa
Hidden.Forever chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
This was such an intriguing read. Thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Wow! What a pity that Snape believed so hard in the Prophecy when he could have killed Tom himself, and dealt with the Horcrux later; but that's how hard he was brainwashed by Albus when you think about it.

Hurray for Harry, though, who finally gets his life back.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Oh, now, this is really spooky. But why does Tom want Harry alive but without memories?

And poor Narcissa.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Headmaster Thomas, eh? Well, this an excellent start!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Lol, Harry Laughing At Something With Snape. Interesting, Very Interesting. I'll Definitely Check Out The Sequel. X3
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Oh Man, I Think Cannon Was Way Less Complicated Than What Snape Came Up With. Fuck. 3 Whole Years! That Sucks! But Hopefully Harry'll Have All His Regular Memories Back Now, Even If He Can't Get The Last 3 Years Back. It Would Be The Same Thing Over & Over Anyway.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
I KNEW IT!... Well, I Know Thomas Was Voldemort. But I Had No Idea That He'd Been Kidnapped By Death Eaters. That's A Really Awesome Twist. So Are Some People Just Under A Polyjuice? I Mean He Did Note That Ron Was Red Headed & Had Freckles & That Hermione Had Brown Bushy Hair. Because Clearly Minerva Wasn't Who She Was. & Poor Narcissa, I Always Liked Her. & She Tried To Help Him Too.

& That's Definitely Snape Talking To Harry Now. Isn't It? It's Gotta Be.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Thomas Is Voldemort Isn't He? Reminiscent Red Eyes & He Nearly Slapped Harry Before Yelling At Him? I Definitely Don't Like Him. & Where's Snape? Besides Harry Being Hit By The Spell, Is This Cannon? Is Snape Dead? He Can't Be Dead! This Is A Harry/Snape Fic. So If He Isn't Dead, Where The Bloody Hell Is He? I'm Curious.

& Oh Man, He Asked Something He's Never Asked Before. I Wonder What That Means.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Beautifully done.
crotia chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This truly was an remarkable story
crotia chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I've come across many stories on this website. Some awful some beautiful some nice written and others without so much as a dot at the end. But never before made a story remind me of my 'cultural artistic orientation' class. Because never before I've read a story here that fits the description of art. But Your story really seems to be just that. Art. It isn't a cliché. It makes you ask questions you've never thought of before.
uptillthree chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
I - I - this is so brilliant. What a plot. How beautifully haunting. I can tell this is going to stick with me for a while. My mind feels completely and irrevocably screwed with.
mandancie chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
oh wow! this was very good. :) I really enjoyed this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I look forward to the Sequel !

The Crimson Mage.
Nagilover4ever chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Love this story can't wait for sequel.