Reviews for Fratros, Eros and Agape
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
One of the BEST stories I’ve read in forever. Well done.
wynnleaf chapter 37 . 1/20/2019
Very good story. Thanks for writing.
O'Donnell chapter 37 . 1/18/2019
Strange how unsettling it is for Mary to turn into 'the perfect private nurse' isn't it? Understandable it jangled John's nerves as much as it did. So many wonderful shades of grey in such an ordinary yet telling domestic arrangement! Making all his work so secret from everyone is an interesting precursor to 'spinning plates' in C4, and there is a wonderful attention to detail throughout.
Stockholm Syndrome indeed? Well: Is it? Or not? Too easy to tip in one direction or the other, this scenario is cleverer than that, but my goodness - the real Sherlock indeed. Too clever for us all. And a great scene to end with. And good end notes. Thank you for completing this Kate...even though it raises more questions, more scenarios, more mindsets. Very special!
O'Donnell chapter 36 . 1/1/2019
Oooh! What is more chilling than a cold forensic Sherlock? That Sherlock being looked at just as forensically by an author who understands his character and knows exactly what she is doing, and what Sherlock would be doing in the real world.

Add a new and wider vision and self awareness from John, and the whole chapter sighs with compassion, humanity and so many shades between black and white. So adult, so mature. And surprising events for a chapter cliffhanger. Delicious.
wynnleaf chapter 36 . 1/1/2019
Interesting to read reviews and the ways others view John in this. I don't really feel sorry for him much. He wants what he wants (a bit of a have your cake and eat it too), and while he knows many of Sherlock's behaviors, he doesn't get his motivations and doesn't really honestly try to understand. Rather, he wants Sherlock to see things as he, John, sees them. It's like he wants Sherlock to be the person John likes so much, while at the same time seeing things John's way and doing what John wants. "Threw himself onto the bed like a child..." Yes, he is being a bit childish in spite of his opinions on Sherlock's health care being right. Sherlock is the more ultimately giving and forgiving one.
O'Donnell chapter 35 . 12/19/2018
The reality of this - how easy it is to slip into behaviours and affections and acceptances, almost without thought, and where this can take you so easily - is very strong, very pointed. John's situation pulls at the heartstrings in the way kindness and geniality can lead a person astray and on the wrong route yet with the best of intentions. The pressures of trying to be a good man, to please everyone. Life is hard. But I just love this Sherlock! It has been very special to come to this story and read on to the end Thank you, Kate!
O'Donnell chapter 34 . 12/16/2018
'How much this was going to cost him' indeed as John is trapped between two lives and two worlds and two wildly diverse needs. How well this dilemma is captured here as John struggles between the demands of duty and desire.
The flaws of a human being. While your heart goes out for John, your heart goes out to Sherlock even more. Greater love hath no man indeed. Beautifully shatteringly human. A short and bittersweet chapter.
O'Donndell chapter 33 . 12/12/2018
The highs and lows and the sheer drudgery of recovery are so well captured here. As are the strange thoughts and behaviours in the boredom and suspended reality of that time. And how much this affects John. How telling of both men and the strain their friendship has to endure. Such a hard reality of the situation.
And below the surface, so much simmers.
But there is still a baby to consider. Home, family the mundane as well as the mystery. Onwards!
paula.a.rushing chapter 33 . 12/12/2018
I feel bad for John,because he is feeling shut out by Sherlock on so many levels right now, he wants so badly to always be there for Sherlock but I know Sherlock is just trying to protect John from dangers to come.I think one of those dangers being what is wrong with Sherlock's heart still he probably knows that he will need surgery ,and that he might not survive it,and by shutting John out he will keep him from being hurt by his loss again or if he is killed by some other enemy of his which will probably happen soon rather than later. :(
O'Donnell chapter 32 . 12/7/2018
Oh, Sherlock pressing down on the accelerator is a breathtakingly wonder to behold! And somehow all that strength on display when he is at breakfast is stirring yet so typical. Great plot twists and refinements.
Fascinating thoughts and analasyis of actions and situations, and much food for thought. Intriguing reading.
OneEye the DRD chapter 31 . 12/7/2018
I've been loving this story. I do have a question about the end of Ch. 31: would a British person use the phrase "million dollar"? I would think "million pound" would be more likely, unless the American version of the phrase has slipped into the lexicon through popular media...
Kat chapter 31 . 12/5/2018
Kudos
O'Donnell chapter 31 . 12/4/2018
Oh, welcome back! How we have missed you! And back without so much as a break in stride. Everyone back to their true selves as it they had just nipped out for a cuppa! Story telling lovely and on form, and so much themselves, mental chess and mischief. that steel Ford remains, I'll in hospital or not, and the true intent behind all the chicanery hold true. Truly delicious, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2018
Please continue this!
Sofia sal chapter 30 . 10/7/2018
Almost unbearable to have to stop reading here, but so much time has passed by, that I doubt this will ever be completed. So sorry, because this story, so beautiful and heartbreaking deserves to get a proper end, a final solution, and even when I am not for JhonLock or whatever you might want to call it, the love between these two is so beautifully expressed that I would really like it to finally succeed against all odds