Reviews for Fratros, Eros and Agape
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
very nice chapter, good work, update soon :))
A-Thieving-magpie chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
This is great, I really like the way you write :) like seriously if you wrote books I would buy them immediately! Please carry on!
Bekah1218 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Hello,
I am really enjoying this story- of course, I am wondering when and if he will tell John-? Thanks so much, and keep writing.
joan
Graveofthefireflies chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Great chapter. :D

The contrast between Mary the assassin and Mary shopping for maternity clothes and planning a home birth it's quite striking. I like how you brought that female and maybe slightly vulnerable side of her.

NHS build on guilt and good will- so true.

I think all the pain relief dilemmas are solved really well so far. Even in his drugged and not quite with it state Sherlock already figured out exactly how that infusion pump works and what needs to be pressed so John is right to be a bit concerned. I like how they have considered the epidural but then sensibly decided against it.

The final scene is very interesting. I wonder if someone already told Sherlock what happened or did he somehow knew that he had a cardiac arrest. I'm really curious how this is going to unfold.
Belen09 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
I really like this more 'in depth' examination of what happened . . . even knowing what is going to occur with Mary - the anticipation is . . . well, I'm 'looking forward' to the next bit!
sevenpercent chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
tis a pleasure to get sneak previews when the writing is such high quality as this. Utterly compelling, and filling in the gaps of the broadcast scenes so very well.
Heather Snow chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Very nice to see these missing pieces filled in. I'm enjoying seeing this all from John's perspective.
Kitkatlaugh chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I love the end! Everything would be fine. That's fantastic. Keep it up!
wynnleaf chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I never really wondered until now how Sherlock got away with never telling authorities who shot him. Can a victim claim some sort of memory loss, even if the injury was not to the head? I can see Sherlock not telling anyone for a few days, and he was so badly injured that perhaps no one would press him too much to talk, but still, after his leaving the hospital and then being brought back and a long recovery, surely Lestrade would have kept asking who did it.

But I'm jumping ahead. I love these last couple of chapters. Mary's reasoning in shooting Sherlock was, after all, very split second. She's not Sherlock and able to cover a wide range of possible outcomes in one or two seconds. She was possibly threatening CAM to get what she thought was stored information somewhere and perhaps never intended to kill him at that moment. If she wasn't going to kill CAM, then she'd have to do something to make him not want to tell the police - give him something else to pressure her with, hence shooting Sherlock in what CAM would have to think was attempted murder. If she had *wanted* to kill Sherlock, she need only shoot him in the head or heart. But to shoot to appear to attempt murder and yet not, would require a much more precise shot or "surgery" as Sherlock later calls it. Of course, Mary's not a surgeon - a great shot, but not necessarily an expert on anatomy.

So Mary's thoughts and emotions at this point in the story are really pretty intriguing. Fortunately for her, her early pregnancy creates an excuse for being tired, so John isn't suspicious of her yet.

Poor John. All of this will very much crash down on him in just a short while. He's already on an emotional roller coaster and he hasn't hit the largest hills by a long shot.
Thanangst chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I'm seriously loving this, and can hardly wait for more. So well-written! Such fine characterization. Utterly believable...like watching it unfold in real life, captured on film.

Never stop. I mean it. I'm addicted to reading your work. And if TPTB of the series should happen to read fanfic reactions to their filmed stories, then your writing, your story should be at the top of their reference list...
sevenpercent chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
oh poor John- what a roller-coaster! No wonder he goes a little mental later when he learns more about Mary. As ever, the medical detail is just the icing on this lovely cake of angst.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
This ITU is staffed by some seriously cruel people. Poor John left hanging like that for ages to find out that everything is fine.

They like to put some tranquil water scenes in those relatives rooms. We had a whole wall mural of a waterfall.

I like how you have written the sedation hold scene. It comes across very realistic because Sherlock went back to sleep almost straight away. Even without the fentanyl bust I doubt he would last very long. Usually in fan-fictions there are people emerging out of sedation or coma and having lengthy, coherent conversations and in reality it's nothing like that.

Great update. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. :)
Kitkatlaugh chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Well, I'm not logged it, but it's still me! Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next! I started giggling when Mycroft was just sitting there, not understanding the medical speak. For once, he was the one in that position! Keep it up!

-Kitkatlaugh
thedragonaunt chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Still completely baffled by the medical terminology - like Mycroft! - but the back story is plausible. Looking forward to the next update.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 8 . 2/16/2014