Reviews for Fratros, Eros and Agape
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
being a doctor myself I also noticed medical inaccuracies on the you corrected them. I like it. Plz update soon.
deanine chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Fun read.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Your writting is moving stuff!
sevenpercent chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
You know- you should be a consultant to Hartswood Films- Moftiss need an expert, because their writing of the medical scenes was just pants. This is better. And scarier...
Bekah1218 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Hello again,
What a great chapter- good work at telling of the trauma procedures and the treatments- I also wondered at the little scar, but figured it's tv- what are you gonna do? (Maybe they had tiny doctors, like in fantastic Voyage so many years ago). I'm looking forward to the next installment.
joan
thedragonaunt chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Oh, boy. That was a roller coaster - like a scene from ER! Well, we all know where Sherlock's mind is and what it's up to! I wonder who John thinks was the shooter?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I love this so much. I'm a fan of all of your other stuff but this had me hyperventalating by the end please please please update soon? :)
Madame Cyanure chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is some brilliant writing. A great take on that sequence. :) MC. xx
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sherlock's not the only one of us having trouble breathing; after the blistering pace of this story, I'm holding my breath. Better get the next chapter up before I exsanguinate as well! Welcome back Kate221b; we'ev been missing you.
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I really enjoy your stories and I'm sure this one will be no exception. Great start, though I havent a clue what all the medical stuff means! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bekah1218 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hello, Kate!
Another great story off to a fantastic start! Can't wait to read more. Thanks, and keep writing,
joan