Reviews for Fratros, Eros and Agape
OLdReadRemember chapter 30 . 4/16/2017
Read many of your stories in one week. You're amazingly talented and the medical stuff is just mind blowing.
I was anxious to get to chapter 30 because I knew it wasn't the end of the story, but that their wouldn't be anymore chapters. I feel so bad for John after the last chapter. In the end I hope that John will end up with Sherlock. Not because I don't like Mary, but because when John is with Sherlock it feels like home and right.

I hope that real life is getting better for you and I can't wait for a next update!
FancyMandie chapter 30 . 4/6/2017
Oh my god! Please please please tell me you aren't done with this story. I seriously spent the last two days reading it none stop. So good! Please tell me what sherlocks echo results were. Do they ever tell each other their feelings?
I1walker chapter 30 . 2/11/2017
What a fantastically written piece. I was hooked. Join Fan Fiction just so I could follow. Look forward to the next chapter!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
"Mycroft danced round them in a jester's hat, waving a stick with bells on it, calling them all fools"

This totally ruined the serious moment xD I'm just imagining Mycroft in that outfit, dancing and shouting like a lunatic HAHAHA nope no more seriousness xDxDxD
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 22 . 11/14/2016
When you start the story thinking it was the usual John and Mary pairing, but ends up as johnlock like whhaaaatttt... Ok, I don't ship it, and it's looking like it, but I'm too deep into this story to stop now. xD Moving on then!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
And then John thought, "I couldn't have been more wrong." xD
Shiro Arisu chapter 30 . 11/6/2016
I am in love with your work! Everythingis perfect. Really appreciate you putting real medical data..thank you for your time and effort on this fic. It was so worth the read.
sichul14 chapter 30 . 10/8/2016
I just found this fanfic. So heart breaking.
Love how sherlock love john in unconditional way...
Please update soon
Wynsom chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
According to C.S. Lewis: "To the Ancients, friendship seemed the happiest and most fully human of all loves; the crown of life and the school of virtue. The modern world, in comparison, ignores it." Finally, John's ears and eyes are opened and he understands the truth about his friendship with Sherlock. It is somewhat ironic that Mrs. Hudson (who always presumed they were gay) would admit that there can be "love without sex."

Thank you for crafting such wit and wisdom within this beautiful story. I look forward to more chapters whenever you return.
Wynsom chapter 29 . 5/27/2016
Sherlock's touch-and-go health scare really kept me on the edge of my seat. I especially love John's caring oversight and Molly coming to the rescue with the information to bring him back from the brink.

And just when Sherlock and John are on the verge of really, really communicating..."That wife!" to quote the straight-jacketed phantom of Moriarty in the HLV.

Love it!
Catie501 chapter 30 . 5/23/2016
'I'm not finished with this story, not my a long shot' - you made my day :D This story is one of the best I've read in a long time! You are doing great at keeping the characters true to their form and it is easy to envision what I read :D And I love that you don't rush Sherlocks recovery (this is something I really missed in HLV, the whumpage-lover that I am, hehe!), and the medical stuff is so accurate. Keep up the great work!

Can't wait for the next chapter - we'll be here when you're back ;)
Captain Evermind chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
I love Mrs Hudson giving John a talking to. Another great chapter. Looking forward to updates when you can manage them!
Binglejells chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
Brilliant mega chapter, sweetheart! This is such a treat, thanks so much for getting it to us. I really feel for John, the conflict is really piling on thick for him. They all seem to be skating on thin ice and with Mycroft's impending arrival, I wonder just how safe Mary is? Poor John having to go through his choices all alone. Great chapter! X
wynnleaf chapter 29 . 5/22/2016
Continuing to enjoy this story. By the way, it's "one fell swoop." Fell is, more or less, savage, cruel and ruthless. It's a pretty old word. The phrase is from Macbeth.

Pretty intense medical stuff here - very good.
paula.a.rushing chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
I sure hope Sherlock will be okay.I am still worried about him and how his heart is doing.I hope he will not require heart surgery to repair or remove the valve in his heart that is probably damaged now due to Sherlock neglecting his body ,because Sherlock really could have died this time around if it were not for John ,and Molly saving him ,and he should be forever grateful to them for that and not shut them out ever again, and especially not now ,because I believe he will need them now more than ever, and I don't think Sherlock is really out of the woods by a long shot yet health wise either Sherlock thinks shutting them out protect them from hurting if something happens to him but it won't. Great Chapter Thank You! :)
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »