Reviews for Fratros, Eros and Agape
paula.a.rushing chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
Yes I agree I think Mycroft and Sherlocks parents should definately included here I know Mycroft does care for Sherlock and would be devastated if he does die and I think Sherlocks family should be there for him now because he really does need them right now more than ever and yes it definately is genius of John to involve Molly because Sherlock knows she is dmsrt and he trusts her I know that John and Molly teaming up can save Sherlock .
Graveofthefireflies chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
'My kind of examination usually involves a sternal saw'- priceless line. I'm enjoying this story for the medical mystery. :)
hatondog chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
Wow. The New York Times does a medical mystery piece from time to time using real cases. This was just as compelling and even more exciting! Well done.
GhyllWyne chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
Clever John for thinking of Molly! And clever you for coming up with such a novel way to diagnose a mysterious condition! It makes so much sense that I have to believe it happens in real life, actually. A pathologist 'thinking backward from the results to the cause'. It's exactly what they have to do, and it seems so logical that it would work on a living person, if you had the right pathologist with the right motivation. And you do. :-) Kudos!
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
i love all the dramas going on here. I miss Mycroft (because i think he secretly cares for his baby brother) and Sherlock's parents (mummy Holmes seems so caring about her baby boy) reaction in this situation. There is no way they are not informed about this grave condition. It will be nice if they share some of John's anxiety, poor guy is suffering much. (I read them talking beside Sherlock's bed as they are trying decide to discontinue the life support, and it brought tears to me, it would be nice if you show human side of the Holmes family as well as you did for Sherlock, John and Mary).

Btw- I know you have covered a great deal if medical things, would you shed some light on Sherlock's impending need of hemodialysis, because many people have wrong ideas about hemodialysis. (sorry, being a nephrologist I am just curious about my side of field)
sevenpercent chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
Molly to the rescue! Such impressive deductive skills by Sherlock's favourite Pathologist- and John's a genius for getting her involved!

Janeway lesions and Roth's spots had me dashing for Google Scholar and the medical sites; I am forever learning new things from you.

I love the lines that make Molly realise that her deductive skills are being used on a live person instead of her usual corpses, like "My patients don't tend to have heart sounds. If they do, then I get worried." Pathologists have such gallows humour, and you've caught it here. But then her flow of deductive reasoning gets sidetracked, as in "...that make you" ...she paused and looked at Sherlock as if seeing him for the first time, "really, really sick." No wonder she didn't have the heart to be a cardio-thoracic specialist. I also smiled that John would worry about Sherlock's modesty in the midst of all the angst about his being unable to diagnose the cause of the deterioration.

This also gives a medically realistic approach to what must have kept Sherlock in hospital for quite so long after the gunshot wound.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
you have no idea how much i love the details you put in your story, and that is what makes your story my favourite. As a medical personnel I find your details accurate and easy explaining, that's what also draws me in. Yoir touch in John's anxiety well, but I do hope you describe his thoughts more about Sherlock being in critical condition again like you did in earlier chapters.
hope to read the next chapter in the next saterday/ Friday.
keep writing, remember your fans are waiting.
Binglejells chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
Your med-writing is like my drug of choice! I literally cannot get enough! I have no idea why, perhaps it's the incredible level of effort you put into your stories to make the medical side of things so realistic (and therefore more believable). I have experienced VT and AF myself they not at all fun. The fact that you don't simply have the characters bounce back in order to fit with a rounded plot, but explore the journey through recovery and set back is so refreshing. On a different note, I just adore the way you write John. He is spot on and his reactions are, at times heartbreaking. I can completely imagine him coming to the end of his tether there. I'll shut up now... Thank you!
Astrido chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
great chapter. I love the medi stuff as usual
I wonder what sherlock wants from Magnussen now.
Is it actually allowed to stay with a patient over night?
cheers
Maya
Graveofthefireflies chapter 24 . 3/13/2016
I have missed your stories. It is great to see new updates. :)
sevenpercent chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
If convenient, keep writing. If inconvenient, keep writing anyway! Especially when it is as good as this is. This conversation between John and Mycroft just HAD to have happened. Your version to Mycroft is more protective of Sherlock's privacy than many would have predicted. Discretion rather than sarcasm suggests that the elder Holmes knows what his younger brother needs, so doesn't want to push too hard. Slowly, slowly, the penny drops for John.
wynnleaf chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Very good chapter! I like Mycroft's reaction and comments to John. By the way, while your explanation is fine the way it is, I think it's possible to call 999 (or at least some form of emergency services) via text, or voiceless anyway. I looked it up one time shortly after the episode aired, but now I can't remember the details.
Binglejells chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Every chapter is like a glass of fine wine! I aim to savour every sip and end up devouring the whole thing far too quickly! At least with this, I can re-read!
Daundelyon chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
I can picture exactly what you describe in this chapter. Nicely accurate. Well done, and poor Sherlock.
basswall2 chapter 23 . 3/7/2016
Awesome as always, and your medical knowledge is very impressive. Please update soon
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »