Reviews for A Flight of Fancy
amyblanx1973 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Such a sweet, cute and funny story. I loved how you put Miranda and Death In Paradise together. It made me laugh. Especially Miranda being Richard's cousin brilliant. :)
Grayvorn chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Fantastic fun, loved every bit of it!
LizzieB chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Brilliant crossover. I'm still laughing!
framework4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Very cute, great fun
Philthefeet chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh, this is so good! The idea of Richard and Miranda as cousins is genius. It fits perfectly with the end of series 3 of Miranda. The only slight flaw in the plan is that Dreamboat Charlie showed up as a bad guy in one of the episodes of Death in Paradise, and that could get pretty awkward. Otherwise, I think you should suggest it to the BBC as soon as possible!
Tania chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Richard and Miranda being cousins' is just bloody brilliant! Loved it!
red2013 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
A good crossover story.
RainTeaandDragons chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You have no idea! My reaction to this fic! I squealed! (That was before I even read it!) Now I'm flailing and grinning and ohmygosh I loved this! Thank you, you made my night! :D
Willowsticks chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Have read this several times now and each time I have to shove my fist in my mouth to stop me from laughing out loud, especially when she rips her skirt...more silliness needed immediately (perhaps another story if you have one up your sleeve...)
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
THIS IS PERFECT. You combined two of my favourite shows, and two of my favourite pairings with it! You write Miranda in the perfect tone, and I take my hat off to you for that, because I wouldn't even dare trying! This... this fic is giving me so many feels of happiness and perfection and how much I love it! This is definitely something I'm going to come back to if I'm having a bad day and need cheering up! Thank you so much for sharing :)