Reviews for The Winter Ghost
twinkle149 chapter 1 . 6/23
this is so real, it hurts...
destiel.spn chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
So sad, yet so so amazing. Thank you for writing this!
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
MY HEART JUST DIED. THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, SO SAD, OMG
WHYYYYYYY
Setareh23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I really love it! Well written, and fits comfortably within the Frozen timeline :) I will definitely read your chapter story if you ever write it :)
amocgaumeo chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Hi Renaerys
Your story is so touching and beautiful
I'd love to translate it into Vietnamese so that people in my country could read
I'll appreciate a lot if you allow me to
thank you so much for writing such an awesome fanfiction
Demosthenes22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This story is amazing and impeccably written, just absolutely heartrending. Me and my sister got chills, feels, the whole nine yards. I love the way you had Jack be the the reason Elsa is the way she is. I will never look at Frozen the same way again. I hope to read more of your work. :)
Desert.Moon chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Ah, wow, I came back to finish this just as I said I would (although I can only review once, whoops, so review part 2 comes as a guest) and it... it was perfect. This is everything that I feel about Jelsa; you captured it beautifully, and I love the way you turn a phrase, the little frostlings and fernlings, the... everything. If I listed every part I loved, I would end up copying and pasting half this story, so I won't, but I loved it so much. Thank you for writing this. (:
-Kit
Desert.Moon chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ah, wow. Thank you for writing this. I was starting to think I wouldn't find any good Jelsa fanfictions out there, but today that changed. You've done what I was hoping for - looked into Jack's psyche and found the tragedy that needed to be expanded upon. "Fairytale. Myth. Pretty words for /ghost/." That line gave me shivers, it was absolutely perfect. So much of the beginning with Jack was absolutely gorgeous, your style is lovely. :D

I confess I haven't finished reading this yet, mostly because... I'm writing my own Jelsa fic and I definitely do not want yours to accidentally influence mine, so when I'm done in a couple weeks I'm going to come back here and read the rest of this, and I know it will be wonderful. c:
Xoxo chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I could read your writing over and over again. There's something about it that's just so beautiful.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Very beautiful...I have nothing else to say. You've rendered me speechless.
punniechan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I really like your fic and want to translate it into Vietnamese so that Vietnamese fan can understand and enjoy this wonderful story
I will be very appreciated if you could give me a permission
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Best Jelsa fanfic ever! So sad at the ending; I was wishing that maybe when Elsa died her ghost could have joined Jack so he would never be alone again.
Saiyajin no Ouhi chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was so sad, but beautiful too! I wish Jack could've got his happy ending too but this was perfect. Talk about bittersweet. Again, an amazing job done, I loved it
2lazy2logon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awwwww...
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
HOLY OVERLAND LIKE WTF IM CRYING WAY TOO HARD. Such a bittersweet end. Tops all the Jelsa one-shots ive read so far! Kudos
x