Reviews for Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey
Zapphi chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Aww . . .

Anyways, if someone is going to adopt this story, message me the link please ;D
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
this is a good story so far, i'm glad I found it. do the time travelers know of danzo stealing the sharigan eyes and implanting them on the wood arm?
WRose chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Aotrs Commander chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Interesting concept - one I have toyed with myself on occasion (not that I ever actually write anything).

Though if I was them, the very first thing I'd have done is Shadow Possession Danzo and pull his bandages off to reveal his "SharingArm" and get that one nuisense out of the way first ('cos Danzo ain't gonna have much chance of tackling *that* lot AND the Hokage AND his clan heads and everything else...)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Loved it!
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Still awesome!
Hallelujah It's Food chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
... Political immunity? Well this is going to be interesting, that's for sure.
Dattebayo92 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Good story. Great plot. Update soon. Don't abandon.
HI chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I just wanted to point out that Shikamaru is still chuunin. But anyways great chapter and cliff hanger niice.
Hope you can update soon :)
JIMIRMA chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Hope for more chapters!I think Danzo is a bit to out of line with how he is acting,shouldn't he be more of a sneaky bastard?
MochiIce chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Awesome so far. Some funny scenes although i like them to be longer but beggars can't be choosers. Keep up the amazing work. and update :)
SoraHuuzuke chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
I like the lie dectition jutsu. That could come in really handy. Things like that make you wonder why they never used it on people like Danzo and the Council.
Hallelujah It's Food chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Ok, ok, now we're getting somewhere! And the chapter is fine. Just a little choppy like you said, but that's a hard thing to avoid without rambling.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
great chapter

keep up the good work
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Oo DUDE...HOW COULD YOU FORGET SAI! GAHHH( that's my only complaint right now!) ! Lol XD so they come from before neji died? Holy crud! Oi it's Naruto's chance to save the other jinchuriki! It would be cool if you added a twist to the story later( say people from other villages travelled back in time as well(would be unique if you included a few certain young leaders*coughtakidemon* ) Oo