Reviews for Bright Star
Gwenyth Taylor Plunkett chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
I love this story so much :)
ItsNatalie chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
this was great!
Selkura chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
That was so hot! Good job!
BsBLady chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
This story is awesome! I want to know what happens with them. Please continue!
AlexandraF chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Its fabulous! More!
Misty chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
This was too good to end there. I really want to see how Tate interacts with her brother. Please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
It's insane how much I love this... I think I've developed an unhealthy obsession with your writing and stories
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Please continue this fic, it's Amazing!
jackiehyde4eva chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I LOVE this! I really like seeing Tate as a whole new character and Violet too. Plus your writing is superb! This is totally addictive, I hope you write more, I could read it all day!
MDIlikewhoa chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Really like this, hope you have a few more chapters coming lol
Sarah v chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
This story should go on forever!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Love this story but one criticism is all I have. You have Violet biting her lip in every other sentence. Try to space that action out a little more ok? Other than that you're golden with this story. Very sexy and very sweet. Now I want to see the darker side, because we know where Tate is involved there's darkness. Also is Constance still alive? What about the house? Does Constance still live there? Is the haunted/Murder House thing in this? Or was Tate just a messed up kid without the ghost interference? I hope to see a continuation or a sequel to this soon!
Sarah v chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This needs a sequel or we need more story like these! What I don't get is the remodel was going to be 8k or did they pay violet?
BloodyFaceInnit chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was so good! I loved this AU, I would actually love to read another fic in the same setting (if any of this makes sense). I really liked this version of Tate and Violet, they still had their original edge but it was so much more fun and just really great to read, it was both cute and hot at the same time. The only way to describe this is smut that made me a smile (which sounds a lot creepier when I read it out loud but oh well).