Reviews for Exiles
WhiteLunaNight chapter 10 . 6/23
This chapter, and the last, had my inside melting from all the feels it gave me! After reading them i had to take a few seconds (minutes) to fangirl over them X] You' writing is fantastic and i hope that you haven't given up on it.
Please take all the time that you need on this story, all i ask is that one day you finish it.
Can't wait for the next chapter! )
Shalifi chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I look forward to whatever you put out. Great story.
werekitty96 chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Amazing! First day I'm finding this and I've already read all of it and am definitely begging for more!
Gui1313 chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Dont give up! It's a beautiful story you have here! Please, update soon!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Discovered this amazing story today and I live it. Could Loki reconnect with his biological family and be reconfirmed as member of Jotun royal family. Thor could come for Jotunheim's help against Thanos or Malakieth offering the Casket and discover Loki on Jotunheim. Farbauti could have used her magic to hide her son and his wife from Odin and Heimdall. Since Odin is a heartless monster why believe Loki was abandoned maybe he was in fact stolen by Odin with the Casket.
Nerdy Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Ugh. Why odin? :(
JPElles chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
I'm scared for whoever tries to come between Loki and Elsa here. With there magic together though i'm curious what they can accomplish. Plus they might be able to teach each other. Loki his magic. and Elsa the ice magic Loki has never really practiced.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Please update soon it's going great.
bellduesrplogs chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I'm so glad you're back and writing again!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
aalllwwww! I so love it! So mean! Thor nock your dad off his high horse! . I love Elsa/Loki its just to cute! Why did I never think of it! Omgs I love it! :) Props to you! Your story hits Loki and Elsa spot on! Bravo!
Shalifi chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Great story. I hope to see more. Fantastic stuff.
Skywroe chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Ok there is a sequel right?
Skywroe chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
I love you so much for writing this! Please update soon. I'm so excited for the next chapters, I can hardly wait.
lady chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Love your story. I really hope for a sequel, where Loki and Elsa can make their new home a jewel in the nine realms. The best revenge is living well!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Loving it! Please continue! It's soo amazing. I know you probably have other things to worry about but you can't leave your fans waiting! Update soon? :)