Reviews for Feel, Don't Conceal
l1s44p chapter 24 . 11/22
I love it, great story
C A Moore chapter 24 . 11/9
Greatly enjoyed the story up to this point, I can guess where this is heading, looking forward to it.
I had been playing around with some ideas about how Anna relates to Elsa's magic even before reading this, and your idea, Anna with a sympathetic relationship to it, does seem like a really nice angle.
C A Moore chapter 4 . 11/8
I wouldn't worry at all about not dwelling on the sex scenes, better by allusion that failing to get the right vibe with an explicit scene (I generally just skip long detailed insert tab A into slot B stuff no energy or tension, meh).
Demonic chaos 9 chapter 1 . 11/7
I love this story it's made me laugh cry its well written and can't wait for you to update
gwiley161999 chapter 1 . 10/31
I just want to say that I really hope you aren't abandoning this story. I've read 15 stories since my last update a little over a month ago and I haven't forgotten about this. I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be a dick and rush you, it's just that it is really hard to find a story this amazing to read in the Frozen community. Especially because I just can't stop reading Elsa/Anna fanfiction. I just really "REALLY" love this story and I at least want it to end on an actual ending/epilogue.
christian.nickles.3 chapter 1 . 10/13
"I'm thinking this will be a three-chapter story." Twenty-four chapters later and counting...
Hey, I got to this story through your other story called "Exclusive!" Which I found on the Elsanna New Library. I usually don't like fanfics about enemy kingdoms threatening Arendelle, because honestly, who in the right mind would invade the Snow Queen with crossbows and men, but I should make an exception simply due to the fact that I heard so much about this and how people say that this stroy is good. Tears of Ice was actually my first Elsanna story that had some of the basic principle, and it terrified me with the sheer violence it contained, and I am hoping that this story won't have as much. Anyways, I really hope you actually read reviews, and you can P.M me at any time :)
~Cheers Christian
First Movement chapter 22 . 9/27
Who?! Who is responsible for writing this goddamn masterpiece of a chapter?! You, *pointing at Kurrent* are an awesome, amazing, too-complex-to-put-into-word, no-adj-can-describe-it, smart, amazing writer! Yes, I put amazing twice because that is you. Damn that chapter, damn that battle, damn these girls. I wouldn't want to make them angry if it was me. Suck on you Wilhelm. But seriously, when he first took out the trident my thought went, "oh, just like king Triton then". And then the power was indeed controlling the ocean. Okay, that should be clear enough, but no, it's not when Garnet in front of Elsa and Anna dragging her attackers, reading the line like "her red hair blowing..." It's finally clicking to me! Goddangit. Suck on you, Wilhelm. Either one of them alone is dangerous, but together they're a force to be reckoned with. Should have stop at that first dinner party.
First Movement chapter 20 . 9/27
I am not a good person. Death is just too good for him. Oh well.
First Movement chapter 19 . 9/27
Am I evil to want Hidalgo and Wilhelm not dying easily, that they just had to suffer before dying? Any chance that will happen? Pretty please? Ooh, and I need to ask you one important question. When Elsa's reading while being naked on their bed, did she wear glassess or nay?
First Movement chapter 18 . 9/26
Oh Rapunzel, I hope you're alright and okay (though that close to him). Hidalgo, that slime, I just wish he gets what he deserves.
First Movement chapter 17 . 9/26
Okay, that line where Anna shuts the duke's nephew, where she said she plays with snow, kisses the ice, makes love to the cold, I love it. I. Love. It.
First Movement chapter 14 . 9/26
Dang, I love how you make where they stand around each other a constant, like Elsa's always on the left and Anna on the right, and it's on the way the walk together, sleeping position, and thrones arrangement. Love those details. And yes, you're wrong at that Wilhelm, when these two girls together, nothing can stop them.
First Movement chapter 11 . 9/26
There's no greater joy to see how wrong Wilhelm is. Though seeing Elsa and Anna together beat that.
First Movement chapter 10 . 9/26
Daaaaaamn, this chapter is so cool (pun intended). Anna's standing there, challenging Droclis and his army, complete with her ice bow and her dragon army. And Elsa, singing those rhyme while sending her enemy into chaos. Awesome.
gwiley161999 chapter 24 . 9/25
Amazing story, I just got done reading the latest chapter and I can't wait for the next. Everything about this story is really good from the plot to the battles to Elsa and Anna's love for each other. I hate it how people judge them for their love for each other because it's not their place to say anything and everybody has something "messed up" in their life so they shouldn't be talking in the first place.