Reviews for Feel, Don't Conceal
RexCaldoran chapter 30 . 12/9
it's good that i read this masterpiece on a weekend... 'Cause once I started to read i couldn't really stopping.
and u where right in the last few chapters all puzzlepieces falling almost for themselves to the right point. almost to a point where I ask myself why didn't see that earlier xp
for example when ur villian used that magical artifact (to avoid spoiler i call it that way ;pi knew the the identity of the associated princess only at this point dispite the fact ur earlier description of her.
long story short i love it. really *thumpsup*
next i'll check for ur other storys. cause if this one any indicator they will be great.
jumpingninjo chapter 3 . 11/2
I love how you are developing Anna from innocent princess to fierce wife protecting her love it's awesome
Anna rocks! I can't wait to see what happens next.
TheWickedRainbow chapter 27 . 9/23
Oh. My. Gosh. This is by far one of the best,wellwritten and planned stories I have ever read. WELL WRITTEN THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT 3
CherryChid chapter 6 . 9/9
I like this fanfic about Elsanna because most of the ones I've read are like everyone accepts their relationship and they run off and frolic into the sunshine. I mean, no. The world we live in isn't perfect and some people have certain views that they believe in. I mean, Elsa and Anna are not only lesbians, they're sisters. Obviously, not everyone is going to accept their relationship and I'm glad your story broadcasts that.
Demon636 chapter 29 . 7/19
Very amazing. I loved how you included all these new things like the dragons. Those were neat. I'm sad though now(not because they met up with long lost friends, but because they died and this fic is over now). I had a great 2 weeks reading this. You had me wanting to read it and not stop. You knew how to keep things interesting, and were able to make me feel a whole assortment of emotions while reading this. I hope you continue writing because you're a great writer. Some of my favorite things you made new was the cold not bothering her family, the ice weapons, and the ice creatures. Well that's all from me. Thanks for the fic.
Wow. This story got to me on a level unlike any story that I have ever read. I had to take a day to let my emotions from this beautiful piece of art to settle, your writing is honestly some of the best I've ever seen, it was truly lovely thank you for putting your heart into this story!
The amazing shocked fox chapter 30 . 7/8
this was good
DontMindMe chapter 30 . 6/30
I loved this story so much. I did not ever want it to end.
Very well written, great character development and your willingness to crush are poor heart strings.
Great depths of story and I love the entire message about how we should celebrate love in all its forms and not shun thoughs who are different.
Great storry and i am say that it is now over.
Thank you again for sharing your wonderful world
Trinity666 chapter 30 . 6/17
Wow I was surprise to see an update. Thanks for uploading another epilogue. It was a fun read. You should do a" Feel Don't Conceal" spin off with Elsanna and their family in the modern day where hijinks ensue and how they react to modern society. How about more insight on why they decided to work at Disney World? or more on Elin & Erin in the modern day & being goddess'. Anyway I hope to read more. I really like this story, its one my favorites.
MilandaAnza chapter 30 . 6/17
Oh I cackled so much at this it was adorable!
Baku babe chapter 30 . 6/16
Oh my GOD, Jo! This was so beautiful! I can't thank you enough! Gosh, I'm literally crying happy tears right now. OMG I don't even know which part I liked best; Anna talking with their parents about sex with Elsa, their parents actually seeing them (can you say 'HELLA AWKWARD'? XD), Elin and Erin and their shenanigans, Rapunzel and HER shenanigans, that brilliantly hilarious story about Elsa being fired from portraying HERSELF like OMG XDDDDD I practically died. And that final thing with little Madison? Gosh that was so adorable.

You've done SUCH a wonderful job with this epilogue and this entire story, you've done justice to Elsa and Anna's love for each other and I commend you for that.

Thank you again for being such an amazing person and for taking the time to listen and actually bring to life some of my thoughts; I'm truly honored.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the future, it may take me a bit of time to start reading it, but I promise to get around to that :)

And on this final note: long live our Queen and Princess, Olaf's Frozen Adventure is gonna be awesome ;)
E.Elliot chapter 30 . 6/15
Man I love it!*-* this is my favorite frozen story and I think will ever be!xD thanks so much for put this story here for all to see!xD (sorry about my english! not my first language!)
RrOAnBUoe6c chapter 30 . 6/15
this story is truly amazing. thank you so much for writing and sharing it
Moosedrool chapter 30 . 6/15
You did such a good job! You should be proud