Reviews for Feel, Don't Conceal
Crescent Sunrise chapter 29 . 11/6
Well. I just spent many hours over the course of a number of days reading through this story. I found it by the grace of perusing one of my favorite authors list of their own favorites.

And I am so glad to have found it.

The tale you wove here is stunning, simply stunning. You had me hanging on the edge of my seat with every chapter. I was upset with this story only in regards to needing to stop reading for either sleep or work.

The twists and turns that you took were a joy to read. Especially when you actually stumped me or laid the story out in such a way that I only discovered what I was supposed to when 'you' wanted it, that is a talent.

I laughed, I felt anger, I cried (holy hell did I cry). You delved into the views of a number of vastly different beliefs yet still managed to hold true to the integrity (or lack thereof) of each.

And one of the most difficult things of all. You created an ending that was truly well crafted. An ending that I can be more than content with, I can be at peace with it. That is such a rare thing, I'm rather greedy in regards to wanting more from a story, but you left me happy with Anna and Elsa's end. I've always enjoyed the concept that death isn't simply the end of the journey, merely the start of an even better one.

I will be keeping an eye out for this elusive chapter 30 in the future. And you have yourself another reader.

Thank you for this story. My only regret from it is that I discovered it so late.

CS.
Rdaneel999 chapter 29 . 10/25
Thank you for finishing this story and giving it a proper conclusion. We all now how difficult that can be sometimes and how many fanfics are left abandoned or in extended hiatus. Also, thanks for giving Elsa and Anna a proper and beautiful ending, with a legacy in the mortal realm that will live on in the shape of their loved ones and the results of the deeds they performed.

I have enjoyed this story since the beginning. I think it has a good balance of epic, dramatic moments with tender and romantic ones. All characters, new and old, are very likeable, and the villians are disgusting, evil and clever, as they should be.

A little something I have to point out for this last chapter is that I felt the dialogue in the first part was a little bit big in exposition. I know you had to establish many things, but maybe at that point, sharing a little bit of the load with the narrator or with some descriptions would have balanced the info better. That's just one little thing I had to nitpick.

Again, thanks for this story. It certainly gave me a good feeling with its message to live life to the fullest. One can only hope that the legacy we leave behind in this world can be as meaningful for the ones we love as your characters had.
alexstarkvause chapter 29 . 9/29
Wow! all i could feel right now is an overwhelming feeling of happiness just by reading this ending. i love the portrayal of love from both of the characters. thank you for sharing this story to us.
Moosedrool chapter 29 . 9/28
I have stuck with this story and I have to say it's truly wonderful and you should be proud!
Darth Cody chapter 17 . 9/25
Would it be inaccurate for me to suggest that Anna's Dragon is based off of a Night Fury? Because that's what came to mind given your description. Also, Have you ever read through the Frozen/HTTYD fanfics? I recommend you give them a check.
MilandaAnza chapter 29 . 9/25
This story was wonderful and amazing and I nearly cried at the end. Thank you so much
MilandaAnza chapter 25 . 9/25
I kind of felt that they would have healed trapped in ice. I understand why you did it but oh heavens Sad!
Amateraszu chapter 29 . 9/24
loved the story, especially making anna immune to the cold :)
looking forward to reading more like these?
keep up the great work
Jesseburnett chapter 3 . 9/22
i find it funny that you mentioned homosexuality in your disclaimer, but not incest XD
Cyrianu chapter 29 . 9/22
Lovely addition to this story. I can't believe it's so nearly over.

I really enjoyed the way you wrapped this up with Kari and Emilia's large family (7 kids... O_o), Lise and Harald's smaller one, and Erin and Elin (interesting plot twist there, wasn't expecting that revelation).

Additionally, Elsa and Anna getting to see those two again at the end... It was so tragic when they died, so it's very sweet that they can spend their 'afterlife' with them (wherever that is). While it was heartbreaking to read the goodbyes with their family, I can understand why you went to this point because of that last part. It was an unexpected, but welcome, bit of closure.

I love the ice creations name for Anna... it's so very accurate to her personality, especially when pressed into defense of those she loves.

Thank you for all your hard work in bringing this story to completion. I've yet to start reading 'An Elsanna Fairy Tale', but rest assured it resides on my ever expanding 'To Read' list. I just hope I can get to it soon... :)
Baku-babe chapter 29 . 9/20
Furthermore, I totally had to stop in the middle of the chapter because I was crying so hard and couldn't see the screen. I wasn't sure whether or not you were gonna show us they died, but you did and you still turned it into a happy ending.

Last thing, I just had a thought at the end there about Elsa and Anna looking for Rapunzel and coming across their parents. That would be one hell of a meeting, especially after it turns out their parents saw EVERYTHING they've done and achieved (Anna: "/EVERYTHING?!/ You mean even us...y'know? *waves between her and Elsa*" and lemme tell you Idunn and Agdar are mortified xD)

Thank you again for this wonderful fic.
g chapter 1 . 9/19
you can see how much work and passion you put in this story and i am sure that there many who really like this story and took it as a inspiration to write elsanna stories themselves .
i personally had one big problem with the story and that was that there was no real "coming together phase" between elsa and anna .
they were together romantically from start without any problems.
maybe i am the only one but i think that the phase is the most beautiful ,where they are unsure if the other feel the same or the other comes only slowly to realize her feelings and i think you left this out complete. i think for a short story your start was enough but for such a long story is was not proportional
just a wish from me for your next elsanna story
sorry for my english r
Katarr chapter 29 . 9/20
Excellent ending. LOVE the return of Idunn and Ygrit. I was surprised to see that you have one more little epilogue planned. Could it possibly be a formal connection to an Elsanna Fairy Tail? One can only hope. By the way, what happened to Olaf and Marshmallaow?
Mimo66 chapter 29 . 9/20
Amazing breath-taking this story is simply ...wow just wow it really is a wonderful journey it was an emotional roller coaster making me cry for hours no joke and when idie yelga sorry bad with names died I couldn't get over it for days while other chapter just brightened my day. Thanks for taking the time to write this story and sticking with us for 3 years that's worth it tough;)
E.Elliot chapter 29 . 9/20
Man I love it!*-* this is my favorite story and I take pride in saying that!