Reviews for At the End of the Day
HanaAlz chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
️️️️️
Galistar07water chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
A really fitting way to end Kouichi's side of the story. I like how he became more assertive by locking his brother in so that he can do what is right. The best ending is when they're finally sharing a bed...cuddle moments of the two brothers are so cute.
Galistar07water chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Another great chapter as usual. It was interesting to read how Kouichi's adjusting to his brother's school. Strange how they don't let twins be in the same class.

The birthday party was funny and sweet at the same time. I like how you incorporated Tomoki into the story now.
Galistar07water chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
This is a really nice chapter. I really like how you introduced Takuya by trapping him with the two brothers on a Ferris wheel. He's the type of character who's naive but has the skill to push Kouji enough to do the right thing whether it's fighting Duskmon to free Kouichi or convincing him to let spend more time with other people and make friends. I think you really nailed his character here. :D
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I think it's very sweet of Kouji to insist on looking after his brother when the latter is sick. It's great to see that they're getting to know each other more, based on their interest. I can see Kouji liking the Star War film series, on account that Lobomon wields a pair of light sabers. As for Kouichi, he always strike me as the fantasy kind, like the Harry Potter or the Lord of the Rings series since he likes to read a lot. Another great and meaning chapter you have here.
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
What I really like about this chapter is the bond between the two brothers slowly developing. First, we had Kouji trying to defend his brother from his father's friend and then their talk as they were going through their mother's things. It's small moments like these that makes the stories more interesting to read.
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
A very interesting chapter. I like how you depicted Kouichi meeting his step-mother and brother (and the dog) for the first time. Telling us how felt like a guest rather than a son in his new home does make this chapter feel more powerful, yet also longing and sad. Great job.
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is a really good story, one that doesn't involve them meeting in the Digital World. It's nice to see another fanfic author portraying Kousei as a caring father, despite his past mistakes. While this story is sad, I do hoped that the twins will get along just as fine later on.
Flaming Platinum chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Aw, it's sad to see this go. I rarely read slice-of-life stories, whether it be fiction or fanfic, but I enjoyed this one. Though, seeing from Kouji's point of view would be great, especially since Kouichi wasn't always with him, and they do think differently, don't they? Well, can't wait for that one.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
D'aw. Good ending. It's like up until this point, KOUJI had been acting as the big brother. Leaping to Kouichi's defense and protecting him and junk. Now it's Kouichi's turn. I can't wait to see the other story. If you need help with a way to start, I'd be happy to offer it! I like helping other authors. It makes me feel special. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Nice story, I really liked it.
Waiting foward for Kouji's PV, hope that the "plot bunnies" cooperate.
Asarikou-chan chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Wooh. It's already over. I really liked this story. Glad that Satomi and Kouji got along.
The last scene was really cute. I understand your focus on keeping this story K.

Nice job _
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This is about the time in the anime that Kouji starts treating Satomi better, isn't it? I mean, I know that things are different now, obviously, but I do wonder how long it will take for him to get better. Update soon!
Flaming Platinum chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Aww, but I liked this fic. Well, I guess I better go on about this chapter.

Well, I liked this one. It was pretty cute, and Kouji's being his grumpy self... And it's nice to see that everyone made some kind of appearance, though, I wish they did for real... Well, I guess this is it for my review.
Asarikou-chan chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Ooh so we may get a glance at Kouji's thoughts. That'd be interesting.

The chapter was really cute. And yeah something must be done to make Kouji more understanding. Liked the mention of other characters. It's enough for me to be honest. A sibling fic is what I want too heh