Reviews for Ghosts of the Federation
oddman5 chapter 15 . 4/30
Wow. This is fantastic! I really loved Katarek, such a shame about her. I also love the extra worldbuilding you're giving us- I would never have thought about what films Mantis culture would produce! Definitely followed, and I can't wait for whats next!
Natman717 chapter 15 . 3/3
Always great!
tremor3258 chapter 15 . 2/25
Man, clone bays are a lot more terrifying than annoying when you see them at the first-person level.

Really well done, glad this is continuing.
peter9 chapter 15 . 2/25
The story confinues tense as ever.

FTL where the F might not stand for Faster as he nothing ever goes to plan...

Very enjoyable though.
Lemerney chapter 15 . 2/24
Great chapter as always Papaj, this is one of the only good ftl fanfics out there!
peter9 chapter 1 . 2/22
Awesome story and it gets you going. Different tangent / approach that I really liked and characters that are deeper than normal.

Awaiting chapter 15 :-)
Natman717 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Just gotta say this is awesome man. Keep working!
BenRG chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
I'm betting the power spike is a cloning vat. Brant and Killer are about to be knee-deep in mass-produced identikit Rebs.
tremor3258 chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
Glad this is still continuing. I await more avidly.
Majestic War chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Ensign Toh is a Rockman, yes? I thought Rockmen did not use pistols, similar to Mantis, since they were a warrior species at heart. This may be an early question, but any chance you will introduce ancient/derelict races like the Lanius and the Crystals?
Majestic War chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
This story is intriguing thus far-a very lengthy and concrete display of camaraderie and diversity amidst a conflict in space. The characters are well-written and despite not being incredibly developed (so far, at least, but I don't expect them to be developed just yet) act as centrifuges and manage to entertain me due to their realistic depictions and actions that remain faithful to the source material.

Good job. :D
MeepeLuke chapter 13 . 5/27/2016
Keep up the good work
This is a great fanfiction
Waffleface chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
This is getting really cool. Never really thought of the Lanius as cute, but I like how you describe them.
tremor3258 chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
Glad this is still going! Man, I really feel I should write something FTL sometime.

Poor Translator had a weird feeling of an apologetic HK-47 somehow - "Bringing an end... to hostilities"
blueflame192 chapter 12 . 4/3/2016