Reviews for Ghosts of the Federation
BenRG chapter 14 . 9/19
I'm betting the power spike is a cloning vat. Brant and Killer are about to be knee-deep in mass-produced identikit Rebs.
tremor3258 chapter 14 . 9/17
Glad this is still continuing. I await more avidly.
Majestic War chapter 5 . 8/12
Ensign Toh is a Rockman, yes? I thought Rockmen did not use pistols, similar to Mantis, since they were a warrior species at heart. This may be an early question, but any chance you will introduce ancient/derelict races like the Lanius and the Crystals?
Majestic War chapter 3 . 8/12
This story is intriguing thus far-a very lengthy and concrete display of camaraderie and diversity amidst a conflict in space. The characters are well-written and despite not being incredibly developed (so far, at least, but I don't expect them to be developed just yet) act as centrifuges and manage to entertain me due to their realistic depictions and actions that remain faithful to the source material.

Good job. :D
MeepeLuke chapter 13 . 5/27
Keep up the good work
This is a great fanfiction
Waffleface chapter 13 . 5/12
This is getting really cool. Never really thought of the Lanius as cute, but I like how you describe them.
tremor3258 chapter 13 . 5/12
Glad this is still going! Man, I really feel I should write something FTL sometime.

Poor Translator had a weird feeling of an apologetic HK-47 somehow - "Bringing an end... to hostilities"
blueflame192 chapter 12 . 4/3
Y u no update?
tremor3258 chapter 12 . 3/30
Well, that's a terrifying introduction to the Lanius. Great psychological stress of running through a derelict ship - it was very cinematic.
Waffleface chapter 11 . 3/29
Waffleface chapter 9 . 3/29

Waffleface chapter 7 . 3/29
This is getting really cool and interesting The chemistry between the Engi and the Captain is fantastic.
Waffleface chapter 2 . 3/29
This is amazing
A fan D chapter 12 . 3/23
This remains one of my favorite pieces of sci-fi literature :)
As usual, can't wait for more!
Stillwind11 chapter 12 . 2/29
Noooo! Cliffhanger! You're so mean! I dearly hope the next chapter is on its way, cus I can't wait.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »