Reviews for Broken Trust
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This is the best story of Fremione ive ever read welldone :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
This was great! It is on of my favorite Fremione fan fictions!Hope you make more.
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This was jam packed with emotions and I loved Fred's posessiveness. I'm glad him and George were there for Hermione. I'm also glad that Harry and Ron wiser up towards the end but still need to earn Hermione's trust again. Thanks for writing!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Good work! Interesting and unique plot
HateMePretty chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Nobody liked Angelica anyways. Hermione and Fred are so cute together! Really interesting plot and wonderful writing! I absolutely adored this amazing story!
XOXO
/Ever/
orangemavis chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I like it
tinawinna chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Even if you have no idea what this is, i liked whatever it was. Lol. :D
Xennon chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
no. you must continue. or else ill poke your eyes out with a fork. a PLASTIC fork.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I though you could have made it longer it just seems unfinished to me. Also the fact that you kept changing the name of the girl that gave Hermione the Veritaserum and stared all those rumors about her and the twins which was VERY VERY ANNOYING. Now that I got the mean stuff out i really did like this story it was well... hum different(yes that would be the word) and new which I love.

I just want you yo know that I know making up stories is hard and keep up with the characters even more so may you should have some one read it threw and tell you what you need to fix's because was very good other the a few error's here and there.
Unknown Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
this was great thank you for sharing :3
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Bloody amazing that was!
fcCp
falyakfire chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love! Nothing more need be said ;)
IsabellaElric chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love this! I really really enjoyed this! You should make another one as their love grows! I would read it! Simply magical!
Apollo chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I am in love with your Fremione fanfics! I absolutely adore possessive Fred!