Reviews for Cursed Gifts
Ellavm18 chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
loved the story
Ellavm18 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Loved it thanks for the latest updates
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Everything was perfect. But elena didn't deserve to die. Even though she is my less lovable character.
Sarisol chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Not that Elena is my favorite person, but why did she have to die?
Just curious...

For the rest, I like it but I would like to know where did Elijah go or what he is doing.
cuteasahybridpuppy chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Finally caught up with these two fics just in time for the epilogue! So my answers are yes for the epilogue and yes for a third fic! Can't wait for more.
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Aww, that was such a lovely ending. This story has been absolutely fantastic and you are such a brilliant writer. Thank you so much and I look forward to reading your future stories.

P.S. The Klaus and Caroline scene was definitely my favourite ;)
Happy Endings Addict chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
Um. So I've read this whole story in less than a day and all I gotta say is "I F**KIN LOVE YOU". Finally someone wrote a story about KLAROLINE, but kept Konnie, Stebekah and Delena 3 this adventure is amazing and I am ever so greatful I was allowed to read these chapters. So so happy and please update soon!
Quinn chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
I have just finished reading this book and the prequel. I found them yesterday and couldn't stop reading them. I think your plot line is excellent and I love the way you show the difference between klaus' relationship with his different siblings. I think you have captured that perfectly. I'll be honest and admit I wasn't keen on the Hayley storyline but I get why you included it ( against my better judgement she grew on me too) I know this story is almost finished but I would love it if you could do a third one. Perhaps klaus and Caroline traveling. I think you are very talented and the only constructive criticism I could give you would be to maybe proof read- tho to be honest I would rather read a few mistakes and get a quicker update than a perfect chapter that took ages to update. I look forward to reading more of your work x
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
Ooohhhh what happened?! This was brilliant as usual, update soon!
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
This is fantastic! Update soon!
Sarisol chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
I loved it!
The twin witches were so inspired, they made my day. Very fun characters, I would love to know what they thought of Elijah or what they wanted of Klaus
Ellavm18 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
thanks so much for the last 2 updates, cannot wait for the next one
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Ooh, now this is getting exciting!
Zoan W. Drang chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
ooh dear.. it really gets started to excite me so much! ;)

just signed up the other day so therell be no more guest reviews for my part. But thx for ur response. its really interesting that its french for thief. So it fits pretty good then since he 'stole' Car :D
Just read it and again absurbed each and every word of it. It is great to finally read a original and diversified TVD/TO story with that certain sth - let's say flow. Love how ur handeling the dynamics and interacts of so many different characters without endin up in a total mess. Im so grateful that you lived most of the series characters up in ur story.
Makes it much more exciting, concrete, palpable or whatsoever. Besides, that bonnie and kol thing going on always reminds me bout jeremy :D this larron vampires such a creep. wonder where its leadin to. Agin vamps sound enticing for an earth in peace but why is he gettin old that fast? is there sth wrong with the spell? Loved the prologue part you picked up gave me the creeps - AGAIN! xD

Cant wait for ur next upload.
Good job, again. Definitely deserves more reviews, favs and followers!
best wishes :*
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Geez, ur storys such a captivatin read. Been through it in a rush ;)
although i didn't quiet get or say like the Tho San and the whole china part, I really liked reading ur story anyway. It is just so original. Really is! One of the few pretty good ones Ive read in a while. Like ur descriptive style. Its like goin' all along the way with the characters. Sooo good. Soo real!
Im no fan of the latest crappy ideas of the shows both TVD and TO, so I really enjoyed readin ur ideas. Tho I laughed hard bout that Larron guy. Reminded me of Laurent the black Vampire in Twilight. The name it is.
Liked the idea of doggy Klaus too even if that part brought this brave movie into my mind.
anyway, keep on goin Girl!
the storys gotten interesting. Lookin forward to more of it!

sry for that kind of long review. Just needed to comment amply :D simply loved it!
best wishes :*