Reviews for Cursed Gifts
madridista89 chapter 13 . 8/3
I didn't hear anyone of them offer a solution of how they will prevent Caroline to die at the ritual? Shouldn't that be on top of the list?
madridista89 chapter 6 . 8/3
So Klaus is abandoning Caroline to spend every day with Camille? What kind of shit is that? Now she is just second best again. She should leave and travel the world herself instead of being so pathetic and letting him treat her like she doesn't even exist. How can Klaus live with himself?
madridista89 chapter 5 . 8/3
Klaus flirting with Camille was repulsive! Why does Caroline have to feel sorry for being jealous? Klaus's behaviour was disgusting, he treated Caroline like shit. He could use Camille by actually just befriending her.
Ellavm18 chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
loved the story
Ellavm18 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Loved it thanks for the latest updates
Guest chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Everything was perfect. But elena didn't deserve to die. Even though she is my less lovable character.
Sarisol chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Not that Elena is my favorite person, but why did she have to die?
Just curious...

For the rest, I like it but I would like to know where did Elijah go or what he is doing.
cuteasahybridpuppy chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
Finally caught up with these two fics just in time for the epilogue! So my answers are yes for the epilogue and yes for a third fic! Can't wait for more.
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Aww, that was such a lovely ending. This story has been absolutely fantastic and you are such a brilliant writer. Thank you so much and I look forward to reading your future stories.

P.S. The Klaus and Caroline scene was definitely my favourite ;)
Happy Endings Addict chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
Um. So I've read this whole story in less than a day and all I gotta say is "I F**KIN LOVE YOU". Finally someone wrote a story about KLAROLINE, but kept Konnie, Stebekah and Delena 3 this adventure is amazing and I am ever so greatful I was allowed to read these chapters. So so happy and please update soon!
Quinn chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
I have just finished reading this book and the prequel. I found them yesterday and couldn't stop reading them. I think your plot line is excellent and I love the way you show the difference between klaus' relationship with his different siblings. I think you have captured that perfectly. I'll be honest and admit I wasn't keen on the Hayley storyline but I get why you included it ( against my better judgement she grew on me too) I know this story is almost finished but I would love it if you could do a third one. Perhaps klaus and Caroline traveling. I think you are very talented and the only constructive criticism I could give you would be to maybe proof read- tho to be honest I would rather read a few mistakes and get a quicker update than a perfect chapter that took ages to update. I look forward to reading more of your work x
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
Ooohhhh what happened?! This was brilliant as usual, update soon!
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
This is fantastic! Update soon!
Sarisol chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
I loved it!
The twin witches were so inspired, they made my day. Very fun characters, I would love to know what they thought of Elijah or what they wanted of Klaus
Ellavm18 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014