Reviews for The Man In The Iron Mask
jessi chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Great story!
LoZDisneyVG fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
The lack of speech marks makes this difficult to follow at times, and it appears some of the story has been cut off, the most obvious being when Hoshi says "Malcolm" and he mentions that he has not given her permission to use his name. The actual name doesn't appear here. Otherwise I did enjoy your story.
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
OOH! That was soo good! I got shivers!
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Excelent! Very well written. Good to see a fanfic that addresses the issues with Dead Stop that me and my cousin have been discussing from time to time since we saw it.

Nice that you brought up Reed teasing Travis when he caught him in the Captains chair. That was one of my favorite moments of Season One.
soavezefiretto chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Excellent writing! AND, you made me see that episode from a very different perspective! I'm still not sure about Malcolm being all that friendly (I guess I'll have to watch season 1 again *sigh* lol), but I think you're right, his "no-fraternizing" attitude was quite a bit exaggerated. AND, of course, I love the Hoshi/Malcolm interaction.
jani chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
I can only wait till January till we here in Britain can see series 2,and its driving me crazy reading these stories that mean nothing to 't wait to see minefield as l like old Malcolm and this sounds like a great
fanofsmith chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Most definitely more interesting than the episode was, LOL.

Now that Malcolm has even more reason to live, will there be more? :)
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Very well written! I honestly didn't quite notice the 'de-evolution' of Malcolm until it was pointed out in your story. You really capture his character very well, I might say. This does possibly lead to a sequel?
Jazz4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Aha! This is the best! Even though I won't have a chance to see this ep for a good while, I can't pass up writing which is so great to read. I hope you keep writing more stories - they'll always be appreciated :)
Infinitys-End chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I was a little confused by Reed's behavior as well, and this is a great answer to that question. I wish the producers had managed to include this scene. Maybe someday.
artemis moonshine chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
clearing the air and fatalistic tendencies indeed! I liked it very much. The thing that we are unclear about is Maureen, Malcolm never mentioned her in any of his dear... letters written in Shuttle Pod I, and we must stay true to form.