Reviews for Decisions
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/21

Sam need him, and Sam did what Dean need for.

That was Great !

Stupid John... if only he know what Dean think about and the reason why he came back.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/3
this was fantastic. I loved seeing dean's acceptance of the life he has been delt. How he was so willing to give up everything he wanted fr Sam. Also how disillusioned he was with John. He finnally saw tht John isn;t someone who deserves respect. Very well done, that end bit just about ripped my heart out.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Great story. I loved the ending, of course, and the way Sammy was so excited that Dean intended to sit with him (and your description of Dean’s intentions). I loved the way you characterized Dean and described his reasoning. (Thank you that in this Dean did not defend John. It breaks my heart when he defends him on the show. I don’t have words to describe how much I despise John.) I loved the comparison of Sonny and John’s approaches, and the line about John’s messed-up priorities.
I wonder what Sam went through, thinking that Dean was LOST for two months.
This was an excellent follow-up to an episode that triggered so many emotions. Thanks very much for sharing it.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
awww...sooo cute :)
Keiou chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ooooh wow.
I'm melting right now and I feel as if I got attack hugged too. Sam is so adorable! And that's really comprehensible. And he can be so controlled too. What a ten year old! To have to wait so long to finally hug his Dean after two months. I was already prepared for the end and then you totally got me with this. And now I feel like a fluffy ball of happiness.

You managed to make this episode so much better. And not only because of this great head canon. All of Dean's after thoughts somehow never occured to me before. Like the guilt of letting his first love and date down. Or he's thoughts about John. WHAT life he'd exactly chose over the one in this camp. Pointing out the usual Sam and Dean basics like the crappy food or what it's like to sleep in a car or a run-down motel room like that puts it in an other light. And it shows the weight of what Dean really did chose. He's great!

You should always add such nice little endings or extra moments to all episodes. It makes everything better, haha. :)
Now I'm totally in love with young Sam and Dean again!

Thank you for this awesome fic! And have fun with the new episode tonight ;D
JvanJ chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Awe, this was super sweet (and I really needed to read something like this today!). Lil Sam & Dean get me .time!

While John was (obviously) a crappy & largely absent father who left his boys alone in run-down hotel rooms more than he should, I so love that the boys had each other & how that was somehow enough. I loved the little details you gave us - about how Sam always slept next to the nightstand, how Dean pulled out Sam's PJ's for him, how even at 10 Sam had a thing for PBS docs.

Also, fully body tackle hugs are the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
UGH that was beautiful, as per the usual. I can kind of identify with some of Dean's struggles here, so the way that you wrote them just punched me in the chest. (In a good way, haha.) And darling sam made me so happy!
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is so good!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very, very nice!
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
We ALL really, really needed that. Thank you. This is, once again, a beautiful piece of writing. Great story and perfectly in character. So glad to hear you're still on board with Trialculosis Sam because I am DYING for an update on that. But I've been behaving myself and waiting patiently (sort of) without begging! :) Also, where did you learn that the script was altered to accomodate an older actor for the part of Dean? That's very interesting!
anilkex chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was nice!
sarah chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Super awesome
Dean and Sam are super cute
Well done
Lbdba chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I sooo loved that! It was excellent. After that episode, I wanted to see a lot more. A lot like what you did here. That's what I love about fan fiction. :)

DearHart chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
*Holds self tight* SO SWEET! 333 Thanks!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/19/2014