Reviews for Come Out and Play
BlackNBoom chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
That turned cold.
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Okay, scary. I have chills, they're multiplying and I may just have to keep the light on tonight - that kind of scary.
How is it possible that Anna can be scarier than Elsa? You're some kind of mad genius to be able to create something like this.
-OEE
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
So Anna is harmless...to Elsa, anyways. But she's hurting the castle staff and being some sort of a monster. So sad. And so sad that Elsa is blaming herself.
And it's cute and sad how easily Anna buys the hide-and-seek excuse.
Transformers 0 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh man...
Polygrammar chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I don't know why I keep reading these...I'm already creeped enough as it is after hearing that G-major remix.
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Wow, I came here after finding out about that horror version of Do You Want to Build a Snowman from TV Tropes (though originally posted on Soundcloud), so I decided to see if any fics were done based off of it. Your's is like the 5th one, so doing one of my own wouldn't be very original, but regardless, this was a great interpretation of that, creepy as it was!

Are you going to continue it, or is that it? I don't see a Complete tag and I'd like to see more of this. :)
SirJacques chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I was about to go to bed, now I feel really uncomfortable. That was freaky...
Mengsk chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Yeah, okay. You got the creepy down.
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! I was just watching frozen again... Now I'm sad. Good fic though.