Reviews for Rising Legacy
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 8/18
Forensics must suck if the other feudal lords find the dead corpses strangling the Daimyo believable enough
Seeing as how the LAST Transmigrant for Indra is DEAD, will the Fourth Shinobi War NOT GET TO THE POINT where Madara gets resurrected and extracts all the Biju!? Cause there is no one for Hagaromo to give the Black Moon Seal too now!
What is Naruto's relationship with Kurama if Naruto was able to shrug off Shisui's Sharingan that Danzo stole!?
KOTORgeek13 chapter 11 . 8/16
Thanks for the update!
TigrezzTail chapter 11 . 8/15
Hm, well Sakura is certainly stirring a hornets' nest. And quite cleverly, too. I'm glad Naruto thumbed his nose to Danzo, but I hope he mentioned the meeting to Tsunade. She needs to know he is moving.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 8/15
Thanks for the update.
Looking forward to see the repercussions of the Daimyo's assassination and the attack on Fire Temple.
MCRasengan chapter 11 . 8/15
It's been a while, but the story is definitely still intriguing. I'll be watching to see how it all develops.
raw666 chapter 11 . 8/14
Good job and keep up the good work.
luger 7 chapter 10 . 7/29
Rockin fanfic, dude!
TigrezzTail chapter 10 . 7/11
Oh? SO what does Danzo want from Naruto? Must be important if he's willing to come out in daylight in order to find him. Too bad Sakura's comrades were actually competent and helped her get away.
IWantColoredRain chapter 10 . 6/2
Very good update soon.
Ben91 chapter 10 . 5/23
Great chapter, just read True legacy:Rewind and this fic.

I've got to say, kudos. Nice plot, love the pairing, there are moments that are just hilarious. Keep up the great work.

Can't wait for the next one.

Ja ne