Reviews for Rising Legacy
kamui5 chapter 9 . 2/20
Can't wait for more, Wonder what else itachi will do.
Goose chapter 7 . 2/12
LOL yeah you are definitely using Adon's ultras from SSF4.
1066wthec chapter 9 . 1/25
what a b****. (sakura, not the author, in this story...)
Meech Macko chapter 9 . 1/19
Please dont ruin the quality of this fic with some silly character bashing...
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 1/14
Thanks for the update.
So Sakura is back in the picture. Looking foeward to see more.
Waldo Santiago chapter 9 . 1/12
Whelp RIP Sakura.
JPElles chapter 9 . 1/12
It's not what Danzo did to me that was horrifying. It's what is implied he did. It was made very clear he set out to eliminate anyone who could potentially be made Hokage instead of him... Good to see Tsunade putting more of an eye on him than Saratobi did.
Real immature with the Bashing
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 1/11
Liked how you brought Sakura into this chapter. Looking forward to how their fight will go and can imagine what they'll have to say to one another. Something else I liked was the scene between Tsunade and Danzo at the start of the chapter. With how many times the warning of Danzo to not try something to Ino makes me think that something will happen down the road.

Another good chapter and hope you'll update again soon. Until then, see ya and keep up the good work.
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 1/11
Wow. I did not see that coming. Didn't think she'd appear so soon. I wonder if he'll be able to fight her. Great chapter. Until next time.
Oh Shit, the reactions back in Konoha when Naruto tells everyone what Sakura is doing had better be good! On another note, Sakura is really insane!
RHatch89 chapter 9 . 1/11
awesome update :)
a certain reading fan chapter 9 . 1/11
i've been waiting for this!
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 1/11
Kill Sakura don't let her live
Gravenimage chapter 9 . 1/11
Please tell me Sakura won't die. Its enough I had to put up with Kishimoto killing her character I don't want you to do the same.