Reviews for Alone in Eden
Lauval chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Another wonderful tale from the great writer herself! A real depressing situation for Teepo, to live a fake life like that. I can practically feel his pain. Hope to read more stories from you soon.
Alexis Masayume chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Aw, poor Teepo. ;_;
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Myria has problems and she put them ALL on Teepo's shoulders.
ryu015 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
...That's deep. I'd hate that kind of life too! If I were Teepo, I would just transform into a dragon and challenge Myria! Write one like that! This was good though; keep it up.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I really want to know whats going to happen back, dont fail because that would be a shame to happen to such a great and such an individual writer.
Mia Elf chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
*Sniffle* No, I'm not gonna cry. * Sniffle* Oh, why do the writers have to be so, so *starts sobbing* Ohhh! I hate how Capcom screwed Teepo over like that!
Sweetmoonkitty chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
So sad. I always wondered how Teepo felt.
KatMaxwell chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Awwwww poor Teepo... this story so sad... *sniffle* ... I feel so bad for him. He was such a cute little brat with so many dreams and hopes, then to have this for an outcome... WAAAAHH! *bawls like a kid* POOR TEEPO! ... And Ryu too! That's one of the endings! AWWW! THE SADNESS IS TOO OVERWHELMING! *runs off* ...
Holysock chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Nice, very few authors who write BoF. You describe it very well. I can almost see it.
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
;_; Poor Teepo... I've always hated how he was trapped in Eden like that. I think its a very good adaption of how Teepo would feel trapped in Eden for so long.
Abo Dah chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Practically the only BOF3 fic I've seen out there... Keep up the great work, willya?