Reviews for The Unwilling Participant
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 14h
Why does Harry have to compete, he is not linked to the goblet, so magic can't force him too. At least that is how its come across in the writing. The headmasters could just say they were able to void Harry's entry.
Me2000 chapter 19 . 4/27
I loved this story, please have an epilogue or conclusion or omake file.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 3/21
Great story
wawo20 chapter 19 . 3/17
Good story, just need closure about dumbles
Digitize27 chapter 19 . 3/14
Hmm, I thought the Horntail already purged Harry of his horcrux, not a major stain on an otherwise enjoyable story though (that I wasn't actually able to stop reading... so I need sleep). Thanks for an entertaining few hours though; they're harder and harder to come by on this site.
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 3/14
You mentioned Freyr in the 'flame-accident' before Harry had even created him XD
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 3/14
I've noticed you have Harry glance at his watch for the time a lot when in one of the earlier chapters he simply used a wandless tempus (which seems quicker, easier and more accurate). Just an observation.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 3/13
Y'know, I like this story, I really like it, but...
What is it with all the Norsing around? I mean, I may have overread it because it's late and all that, but, when the Hel has Harry gone AsatrĂº?
Poke, poke, maybe work on this promised bit too after you get reacquainted with your other story?
regfurby chapter 19 . 3/13
Lol, I bet everyone's waiting to see Dumbledore get his just desserts.

Lots of influences from other stories, but all very well tied together in an awesome story!
Deathmvp chapter 19 . 3/8
Great work on this story. I do think you need 1 more chapter here to see the outcomes but I like this story.
Dreamer22 chapter 19 . 3/8
Terrific story! I've greatly enjoyed reading it and can't wait for more!
GrippenJ39 chapter 19 . 3/7
To be perfectly honest I would be completely fine if you left the ending as it was. I thought that, however abrupt, it was rather appropriate. Though... I generally find anything mentioning the Yog Sothoth to be appropriate.
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 19 . 3/6
Awesome, I could go on but really there isnt much to say, I enjoyed the ideas you added and the way you made runes and stuff make sense unlike other people who let harry inscribe a donkeys ass with runes that allow it to shit rainbows with little explanation how.

One thing I thought was a bit off was the brits must hate french thing, obviously it was said in jest and I understand completely. However relations have been pretty good the last 40 or so years, especially now that we only have 1 aircraft carrier that we have to share with France haha

Oh and also the whole part where harry only just started seeing a difference between girls and guys at 14? I and many people I know started lookig at girls in a different way at 10

So yeah only bits I could think of that werent spot on so thanks for writing this awesome fic
Alexeyy chapter 19 . 3/1
Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Overall, a good story, I enjoyed reading it. Although, like with many romance-centered stories out there, it has no conflict in it. Like there's no threat of Voldemort at all.