Reviews for The Unwilling Participant
Cassberry1979 chapter 19 . 6/30
I really enjoyed your story and your creation of additional magics. I look forward to seeing where you take this when you return to it... Off now to check out your other stories. Have a great day!
m chapter 19 . 6/26
R U GOING TO MAKE A SEQUEL
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 6/26
Seriously I really want to know Dumbling Bumbdore's reaction!
Maximilian F Prewett chapter 19 . 6/25
BUENISIMO!, creo que un capitulo mas seria suficiente, mientras harry se large del pais todo estara bien, pero te vuelvo a repetir, buenisimo tu fic
Lerris chapter 19 . 6/13
Not bad overall, but Harry's level of skill and power growth basically blitzed everything out of the way. I am, however, surprised Harry did not actually fight his own last battle.. Ah well..
Lerris chapter 13 . 6/12
So far Harry is off the charts power wise. That can work, though it usually makes for either a short story or a story where power doesn't solve everything, with the later option being better, usually. The biggest bit that stood out is Harry and Hermione. I just don't buy Hermione would be that bad, or that she would let Harry go to his death without warning him, regardless of anything else. She did, after all, turn his broom in knowing it may harm their friendship. She would still protect him I think. Harry's actions seem somewhat justified, but only in the context of this somewhat unrealistic Hermione... Still, I suppose one can call it AU and move on...
dead for life chapter 19 . 6/3
Great story! Can't wait for a sequel or extra chapters.
avatar junkman chapter 19 . 5/16
I wish there was a epilogue but I'm satisfied with the cliffhanger type ending
noylj chapter 19 . 5/15
More, please
enji-benjy chapter 19 . 5/6
Given that the Tournament would only place Harry in danger for three one hour periods, and none of those against Voldemort, even if the Goblet had bound Harry, he still wouldn't have qualified for the ritual.
Given how this ended, I can only assume you got bored and decided to just end it. Pitty really, it could have been a good fic. Once can only hope Getting Too Old For This won't suffer the same fate (I found this fic while waiting for an update to that one).
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 5/5
Why does Harry have to compete, he is not linked to the goblet, so magic can't force him too. At least that is how its come across in the writing. The headmasters could just say they were able to void Harry's entry.
Nvara chapter 19 . 4/27
I loved this story, please have an epilogue or conclusion or omake file.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 3/21
Great story
wawo20 chapter 19 . 3/17
Good story, just need closure about dumbles
Digitize27 chapter 19 . 3/14
Hmm, I thought the Horntail already purged Harry of his horcrux, not a major stain on an otherwise enjoyable story though (that I wasn't actually able to stop reading... so I need sleep). Thanks for an entertaining few hours though; they're harder and harder to come by on this site.