Reviews for time in between
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/23
I love how Sakura is potrayed as two characters from snk.
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 3/8
OH MY GOSH! I am so in love with Shingeki no kyojn too. Misaka is my hero. I think i can go lesbo for her. lol.

I didn't read the manga though. Anime is so much better. I am gonna wait for 2nd season patiently. So hope you don't mind me not being able to support ya in your new fic.. But i'll read them for sure soon.

Btw, this one was nice. I can si see Levi in Sasuke hehehe
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 3/3
I read the summary as 'by kittens' rather than 'by titans,' and was imagining that the world was swamped by tons of baby cats and kept reading in the hopes of seeing this. Worst mistake ever. XD
Sarahmint chapter 1 . 1/28
That was an enjoyable read. Would love a series.
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 1/22
This actually fits very well into the attack on titan universe. Its actually perfect lol. I can clearly see this happening if this were their universe.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/21
Lol only Sakura would think that a live specimen for her research is the sweetest thing her boyfriend could do for her. Surprisingly this AU fits them very well. You should write another one!
YuukiChanLove chapter 1 . 1/21
Ahhh OMG Me encanto, es maravilloso no habia venido a mi mente la posibilidad de los personajes de naruto en el universo titan, pero te ha quedado perfecto. Me gusta ese sasusaku espero saques mas por este estlo.
Saludos
Lyiem chapter 1 . 1/20
I love this story! I just wish I knew what titans were ):
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 1/20
I haven't even watched SnK yet but this makes me want to watch it even more. This is adorable! Ha, their characterization is interesting in this world. I love the little status of their relationship, it was cute that they were public but still kind of quiet and they still liked their space.
Titan Flavoured Birthday Cake chapter 1 . 1/20
So much yes, this was great. I loved it more than I thought I would, which was a whole lot already!
kizumichan chapter 1 . 1/20
oH MY GOD ohMYGHOD . nnnn FRICK IM BEYOND HAPPY YOU WROTE AN AU SS SNK /squeals and you wrote it really well , too (/)
Love love love how you made everyone! when you started talking about titan specimen, i felt like the light just dawned upon me. Sakura was hANJI ! its rly wonderful, and then sasuke and sakura's relationship thank. Thank u, what a sweet update i read this fine morning.

In all srs tho, i died with levetra too. I feel u
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/20
Cute :)
berryboom chapter 1 . 1/20
I like the story, though not really a fan of Attack on Titan :S It's good to see your writing once again, anyhoo.
azurelegance chapter 1 . 1/20
OMG I LITERALLY JUST GOT INTO RIVETRA LIKE NOT EVEN A FEW DAYS AGO. FJKLSDFJLSDKJFDKLSJF and then you posted this :')
Ojo-sama Felicita chapter 1 . 1/19
That's so cute .Bless Sasuke. It's nice when men actually get you something you want and is useful. Very nice story!