Reviews for Spook
Matt chapter 1 . 6/15
Imo, on line 9, dean would have said "no need" instead of "not necessary"
reader50 chapter 3 . 6/3
you need some indication of switching from Mulder and Scully's storyline to Dean and Sam's storyline
it gets confusing when they run together like they do. Maybe dots or dashes or whatever floats your boat.
Interesting concept, stayed interesting all the way through-the Bermuda Triangle thing came out of nowhere though. I think you should have had Sam mention it before they even left the motel. Oh well.
BakerStreetBurglar chapter 1 . 4/5
I think "Agent Scully" should be capitalized but I love love love it thank you for writing this crossover!
miXiZ chapter 3 . 3/2
That'd a promising start you put up there. Don't just stop now. I love the XF, I love SN... been waiting for a good xover and those 3 chapters look good. Continue? :)
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
This could be supremely interesting. Mulder-Dean and Scully-Sam interaction are things I've always thought would be entertaining, considering the parallels, if you completely ignore how head-over-heels Mulder and Scully are for each other, even if Sam isn't as strictly skeptical and unwilling to believe as Scully is.
ThizWillBeBoring chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Awesome! I've wanted this crossover for a while! This is really good! Write more please!
rocketshipsandrayguns chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Fantastic update! It felt like a real episode, I think Muller knows more about Dean than he says, please update soon
rocketshipsandrayguns chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is good! I like the way you write sam and dean!
I don't see any errors, it looks fine to me
Keep up the good work!
Izzyboopers chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hey there! Found your request for a story review on The Reviews Lounge, Too!

AMAZING story concept! I am a BIG X-PHILE! 3

I really like the turn this story is taking- I've never seen Supernatural but I know how the characters act from the commercials. Good job! I can't wait to go read chapter 2. PLEASE CONTINUE!

Keep up the good work! :)
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ba ha ha! Yessss! I didn't even realize it until now, but this is the cross-over I have been waiting for! Can't wait to read more! (:
On a more constructive note: I'm impressed with how in-character Sam and Dean are, and can't wait to read more Scully and Mulder. I also like that you say a lot in few words. You're straight-forward, without being too vague, and while still putting an image in my mind. Well done!