Reviews for The Stolen Time
seriouslybea chapter 26 . 8/14
i cannot begin to say how much I actually enjoyed this. It was by far one of the most well written and interesting fanfics i've read so far, although i must admit that i kept reading it as whouffaldi rather than whouffle hahaah. Well, even so, i couldn't put this fanfic down and i really really loved it. Bravo, girl xo
Guest L chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
Another amazing story! I'm always blown away by your talent. I have to come up with a good prompt for 11/Clara, because you are incredible and I love them!
Kat A. Coop chapter 26 . 6/13/2015
The end was really heart warming. Very Awesome!
Tanda123yay chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
one problem.
the doctor was already married when he met clara. he's married to river song.
other than that, OMG I LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!
strikingtwelve chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
As always, your stories continue to amaze me. This was just absolutely beautiful 3
lll chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
wholly crap great chapter! totally had all the visuals, tres kudos!
hazman11 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
This was an amazing emotional ride. The premise was so dark, and for the first half the tragedy overwhelmed me. It is hard to 'enjoy' with such awful events. But the second half was as much the readers recovery as the characters themsleves. Chapter 25 allowed us to bask in the thought of these characters we love so much having the future we want them to have, and as payoffs go that was pretty damn sweet. Thanks so much for writing.
Caitlin Jackson chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUAL, EXPLAINING HOW THE KIDS CARRY ON ONCE CLARA HAS DIED! :D this was so good!
evilwriter37 chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
Finished this story last night and I absolutely love it! I'm surprised that the mess got sorted out, but between you and the characters, everything got smoothed over. Great writing quality and great idea! I'm probably gonna go read you're other stories now. :)
evilwriter37 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I just found this story and I can't stop reading it! You are such an incredible writer! Fantastic detail, fantastic everything! I love that you realize how much the Doctor and Clara care for each other.
Leonhard van Euler chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
I actually read this story a while back, on my phone, and I always meant to review... but I somehow never got to it.
So here it goes;
I LOVE your story. Seriously, this is simply amazing. This is the sort of story that if you change the characters around, and name them something different - well you could publish it XD
j chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I'm depressed. From. This.
michael latimer chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
is the story over?
mikey chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
visited ur tumblr-we like all the same things. I'm on here (michael latimer) pm me if u have a chance.
Tokala chapter 26 . 2/8/2014
omg all those manips on your tumblr are PERFECT...the one with "I'm flying mummy" is my fave lol