Reviews for Molly & The Animal Parade
Xleisa chapter 19 . 6/15
I gotta say, you are just phenomenal. Every story I've read of yours is just effortless and really special. It's so full of the world of Harvest Moon but still unique. There's so much heart in it. You inspire me! Keep writing! :)
WindRush chapter 19 . 5/30
I loved these last two chapters! I really liked all of the lyrics to their song; they were cute! I also liked the banter between Molly & The Animal Parade and the folks of Echo Town. The whole Molly/Chase scenario was absolutely adorable, especially when Molly woke Chase up with a bunch of kisses lol! I'm so glad they are finally admitting they're together :) I'm curious to see what's going on between Kathy and Owen, because Kathy didn't seem too happy after she got off the phone with him. Anyway, great chapters and I can't wait for more!
Rosallite chapter 19 . 5/29
Now that I've caught up (at the cost of a bit of sleep deprivation on a day I have to get up extra early for work lmao), I want to say that I'm super excited to see what comes next! Chase and Molly were super cute in this chapter (BE STILL MY HEART, what precious pair) and I'm looking forward to seeing them play in Mineral Town! I love it when other HM games are brought in-the cameos of familiar characters just make me feel happy and nostalgic somehow-so seeing the main group interact with the ANB characters was so nice! I hope to see them run into some of the Mineral Town crew too sometime!
Rosallite chapter 16 . 5/28
I have yet to catch up with the chapters, but I just wanted to leave you a review saying how much I love this story thus far! I actually usually just search for completed fics to read (;;; it's always so sad-but totally understandable-when a fic I adore and am fully engaged is has been unfinished for years), but I love your writing style. I actually found you through Her Scarlet Letter first, and after finishing that, immediately hopped to seeing what else you've written for the HM fandom. The fact that I adore the ToT/AP cast above all the others-and Chase above all else-definitely helps too!

Thanks so much for sharing your great fics with us! *_* I am definitely looking forward to how this fic proceeds, and I'm eager to check out some of your other work as well!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 17 . 5/5
Loved the update! Glad to see the strong friendship between Molly and Kathy! Kathy knows now XD. Can't wait to see more. Keep writing!
KennieBarnes chapter 17 . 4/19
You're such a good writer! I love this story, keep up the good work
WindRush chapter 17 . 4/6
I really liked this chapter! I'm glad that Molly's starting to feel more comfortable and normal around Kathy again, and I'm definitely glad that Kathy now knows about Molly and Chase. Hopefully Molly will talk to Chase about her feelings soon, because I hate seeing them dance around each other. It's like just kiss and admit you're an item already lol! I'm excited to see how their performance goes! And I'm also excited to see if they run into any adventures while they're off at Echo Village. I'm curious to see when the rest of the gang takes notice of Luna's bracelet from Luke. I really like the idea of the two of them together because it's unusual, funny, and sweet. Well, great chapter and I can't wait for the next!
WindRush chapter 16 . 3/31
Gah! I didn't realize I wasn't signed into my account before! Sorry lol, but that last review was from me.
Aw, I hate seeing Molly all upset, thinking Chase is embarrassed of her. I don't think Chase would be embarrassed of Molly, seeing as though he's had a crush on her for a while, and Kathy even knew he liked her. Though I am curious as to why he wants to continue to keep their relationship a secret lol. I'm so excited for the next chapter! Their trip to Echo should be lots of fun! And don't sweat it about this chapter being a bit late! We've all been there before lol! And besides, it's better to wait and have good quality than to just bust out something crappy. Anyway, this chapter was awesome and I can't wait for more :)
MikariStar chapter 13 . 3/18
Finally catching up on this. Sorry it took me so long. It feels good to listen to my computer reading this again. lol mushroom icecream guard XD I like the animal planning and all the details about the band's evolution.
Dusk Clark chapter 15 . 2/8
love the story but one question is molly goanna have a bunch of fan girls in the future
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 15 . 1/31
Whoa Kathy! ... Tucker is soooo adorable. Chase and Molly were cute together as well. :) Keep writing!
KennieBarnes chapter 15 . 1/31
I love this story so much!
KennieBarnes chapter 1 . 1/31
Thanks so much for the update! I really like this story
WindRush chapter 15 . 1/30
Daw, I loved this chapter! Chase gave Molly a necklace How cute! Thank you for writing this; today was a rough day and an update on this wonderful fic is just what I needed to cheer up! Can't wait to read more!