Reviews for Molly & The Animal Parade
Dusk Clark chapter 15 . 2/8
love the story but one question is molly goanna have a bunch of fan girls in the future
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 15 . 1/31
Whoa Kathy! ... Tucker is soooo adorable. Chase and Molly were cute together as well. :) Keep writing!
KennieBarnes chapter 15 . 1/31
I love this story so much!
KennieBarnes chapter 1 . 1/31
Thanks so much for the update! I really like this story
WindRush chapter 15 . 1/30
Daw, I loved this chapter! Chase gave Molly a necklace How cute! Thank you for writing this; today was a rough day and an update on this wonderful fic is just what I needed to cheer up! Can't wait to read more!
person chapter 14 . 1/13
i hope molly and chase get together! i love this story so far, update soon!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 14 . 1/9
Molly is a fox XD. Kathy is on to Chase and Molly. :) Keep writing!
WindRush chapter 14 . 1/8
I absolutely loved this chapter! You do such a great job with the way you write the characters and their personalities :) I'm so excited to hear all of Molly's new song! I also can't wait for more Chase/Molly (they're one of my personal favs), and I even am really interested in seeing where this Luke/Luna thing goes. They're an odd couple, but you make me adore them! I also can't help but wonder if Candace is going to have a love interest in this story? I'm also curious to see if Molly's celeb crush, Mikhail, will make an appearance. Anyway, I can't wait for more! :D
WindRush chapter 13 . 1/6
Gah this chapter was so cute! I love how flustered Chase is in the beginning; it's so adorable :) And I love the idea of the girls dressing up as animals! I agree with Kathy that Candace is going to make an adorable bunny! And lol it is funny that you were watching that when I reviewed; maybe it's what brought me to find this fic again XD
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 13 . 1/6
Finally! They are named! XD what's Molly going to be? A sheep? A dog? An Ostrich?! Update soon!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 13 . 1/5
Chase and Molly were so cute! Animal costumes XD. Loved the update! Keep writing!
WindRush chapter 12 . 1/4
OMG! I am so glad I came back to check this fic out because it is awesome! I had started reading this when you first started it, and I immediately loved it! But then I became busy with life and wasn't on fanfiction for a while. This story is honestly wonderful and uber adorable, and I cannot wait to read more! I love Chase; he's one of my favorite bachelors from the Harvest Moon series, and I just love him with Molly! I love the characterization in this fic, especially the bond between Molly, Kathy, Luna, and Candace. And Chase is completely in character! The plot to this fic is super interesting and it just pulls me in, and I just can't stop reading! I can't help but wonder what's to come! When will they make it to the city? Will Chase get his cooking show? Will Molly and the Animal Parade become huge celebs? There's just so much excitement! Thank you for creating this amazing story, and I can't wait for the next update!
MikariStar chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
This chapter had a lot of progress for both Molly and Chase and the band as a whole. The part with the childhood memories made me laugh. Looking forward to seeing how both plots continue to develop.
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Awwwwwww so cute! And Hamilton bringing up Luna's love note XD TOO FUNNY!
I'm glad that Chase and Molly finally worked things out. I can't wait to see more updates for your stories! Keep writing!
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Wow, I actually wasn’t expecting another chapter so soon after my catch-up reviews, haha.

This was a fantastic chapter (as usual), I especially loved your descriptions of the Harvest Festival. The little additional details you throw in here and there just make it all the more realistic. And Molly’s reaction to hide from Chase under the keyboard was so funny, she’s so goofy and awkward sometimes. But in an endearing way, of course (most of the time). And I didn’t expect Chase to act so nonchalant and friendly around her, either, especially after what she did at his house in the previous chapter; I don’t know, I guess I thought he would avoid her like Molly was trying to avoid him, haha. This is probably a lot better, though.

Hamilton was hilarious in this chapter, as well; I especially enjoyed his comment to Luna, “when you were just a few inches shorter than you are now,” and the memory of Luna’s little love note mishap – I’m sure she loved being reminded of that, haha. XD

I’m glad their performance turned out well – even their little mistake probably wasn’t noticed by the crowd. And the details you wrote in really added to the scene; Kathy’s stage dive into Owen’s arms was cute, and I thought it was interesting how Candace seemed so excited about it! It’s not often I’d imagine Candace to get that excited over anything, especially something that involves performing in front of a crowd of people! So reading about her acting so visibly happy and enthusiastic about it was really nice, especially as she's one of my favorite characters.

-Cotton Candy Mareep