Reviews for Molly & The Animal Parade
KennieBarnes chapter 17 . 4/19
You're such a good writer! I love this story, keep up the good work
WindRush chapter 17 . 4/6
I really liked this chapter! I'm glad that Molly's starting to feel more comfortable and normal around Kathy again, and I'm definitely glad that Kathy now knows about Molly and Chase. Hopefully Molly will talk to Chase about her feelings soon, because I hate seeing them dance around each other. It's like just kiss and admit you're an item already lol! I'm excited to see how their performance goes! And I'm also excited to see if they run into any adventures while they're off at Echo Village. I'm curious to see when the rest of the gang takes notice of Luna's bracelet from Luke. I really like the idea of the two of them together because it's unusual, funny, and sweet. Well, great chapter and I can't wait for the next!
WindRush chapter 16 . 3/31
Gah! I didn't realize I wasn't signed into my account before! Sorry lol, but that last review was from me.
Aw, I hate seeing Molly all upset, thinking Chase is embarrassed of her. I don't think Chase would be embarrassed of Molly, seeing as though he's had a crush on her for a while, and Kathy even knew he liked her. Though I am curious as to why he wants to continue to keep their relationship a secret lol. I'm so excited for the next chapter! Their trip to Echo should be lots of fun! And don't sweat it about this chapter being a bit late! We've all been there before lol! And besides, it's better to wait and have good quality than to just bust out something crappy. Anyway, this chapter was awesome and I can't wait for more :)
MikariStar chapter 13 . 3/18
Finally catching up on this. Sorry it took me so long. It feels good to listen to my computer reading this again. lol mushroom icecream guard XD I like the animal planning and all the details about the band's evolution.
Dusk Clark chapter 15 . 2/8
love the story but one question is molly goanna have a bunch of fan girls in the future
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 15 . 1/31
Whoa Kathy! ... Tucker is soooo adorable. Chase and Molly were cute together as well. :) Keep writing!
KennieBarnes chapter 15 . 1/31
I love this story so much!
KennieBarnes chapter 1 . 1/31
Thanks so much for the update! I really like this story
WindRush chapter 15 . 1/30
Daw, I loved this chapter! Chase gave Molly a necklace How cute! Thank you for writing this; today was a rough day and an update on this wonderful fic is just what I needed to cheer up! Can't wait to read more!
person chapter 14 . 1/13
i hope molly and chase get together! i love this story so far, update soon!
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 14 . 1/9
Molly is a fox XD. Kathy is on to Chase and Molly. :) Keep writing!
WindRush chapter 14 . 1/8
I absolutely loved this chapter! You do such a great job with the way you write the characters and their personalities :) I'm so excited to hear all of Molly's new song! I also can't wait for more Chase/Molly (they're one of my personal favs), and I even am really interested in seeing where this Luke/Luna thing goes. They're an odd couple, but you make me adore them! I also can't help but wonder if Candace is going to have a love interest in this story? I'm also curious to see if Molly's celeb crush, Mikhail, will make an appearance. Anyway, I can't wait for more! :D
WindRush chapter 13 . 1/6
Gah this chapter was so cute! I love how flustered Chase is in the beginning; it's so adorable :) And I love the idea of the girls dressing up as animals! I agree with Kathy that Candace is going to make an adorable bunny! And lol it is funny that you were watching that when I reviewed; maybe it's what brought me to find this fic again XD
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 13 . 1/6
Finally! They are named! XD what's Molly going to be? A sheep? A dog? An Ostrich?! Update soon!