Reviews for Souvenir
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 14 . 2/27/2017
**wipes tears away from eyes**

No I'm not, you are.
Kat A. Coop chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Oh hell. This was a perfect ending. The best ending, god. Just makes me want to cry and yell, but at the same time... it makes me happy.
Angela Shiroe chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
Connor chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I loved your story! I'm a guy and it still made me shed tears. Please keep up the writing I sincerely hope to read more of your story's.
Womanseven chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
This is easily one of the best stories on fan fiction ever! I love all of your stories (and yes I've read all of them which is probably a bit stalkerish but oh well), my favourite being the IT guy, but i love all of them. You are my favourite author and i love how your style of writing makes everything seem so real and like I'm there, I can just see it all happening inside my head. I always love the way that you write the characters absolutely perfectly. From the childishness of the doctor to the cheeky wit of Clara and the sweetness of the children. This makes me happy because many authors get this wrong. This story is just so brilliant, I have cried and laughed all the way through it, I have never tired of waiting for the next chapters in the same way that I will never tire of reading your stories. Keep writing :) x
TempduLoupe chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
2017 and it's only sherlock series 5 FIVEEEE! I'm crying because it's probably truuuue WHYYYYYY 5 whyyyy
Leonhard van Euler chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
OMG!

I was interrupted a couple of times while reading this... That's why my final review is coming so late... Anyway, I love this story. Unconditionally. I've read quite a lot of childfics, many of them badly written, some good and some exceptionally fantastic. Yours is the latter.

I was grinning from ear to ear while reading the wedding scene and the reactions from the priest, I can imagine perfectly what the scene would be like to have so many odd characters in one place.

I also loved the fact that Sam and Genna were half-time-Lords but would eventually die. Although this may sound morbid, but I'm actually glad that the Doctor and Clara died. I really dislike fanfictions where the Doctor just lives on, immortal. I think that there's an end to everything, and one day even Doctor Who has got to end *goes of to cry - and starts re-watching old Doctor Who episodes*

Aaaanyway, back to your story. I also really liked the fact that Sam and Genna managed to save Trenzalore and close the crack... it's like one big time... circle? Anyway, I hope the Doctor realized they were from his future. That would have undoubtedly brought him hope and reassurance.
It would have been quite nice though, if you had included in the earlier chapters, that two people hugged the Doctor. And then included his surprise to that... Or something... Actually, just ignore that.

Weeellllll, what else did I like about your story?

Right, your writing style is perfect, I really liked it... the cliffhangers and quotes were really great as well. I loved the flashbacks... those were entertaining. I liked the fact that the Doctor was assisting Clara during the pregnancy - without her actually knowing about it, weeelll, until later on.

I also liked the fact (I'm saying that quite a lot, aren't I?) that the Doctor and Clara argued... and that some dinners with guests didn't go as planned. I hate it when everything is picture perfect and problem -free. Life wouldn't be interesting like that.

Besides, problems seem to follow the Doctor.

Anyway, I also really loved how you wrote the children... that childish innocence and naivety that only children can have was brilliantly written... WAIT! I just checked your profile (yeah, a bit stalkerish, but what the hell. that's why profiles exist) - and OMG! You're the person who wrote 'the IT guy'!

That has GOT to be one of my favourite stories on fanfiction! WOW.
I'm adding you to my fav authours right now. XD

Anyway, good luck with any other stories... and have a good day!

Ps. sorry for the long review. Only writing 'well done' just ruins the purpose of a review.
Leonhard van Euler chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Awwww... I'm loving this fic.

I just found out about it by glancing at someone's profile page - it was on their favourites there XD
Anyway, it's great so far.

I love the fact that Sam has that sort of childish innocence that we all eventually lose with age. You've written him perfectly, utterly perfectly. I don't think I've ever read a better child fic.

The world in his perspective is exactly how any child would see it. (I think so at least.)

Clara and the Doctor are also very well written and very in-character which doesn't happen often these days when I read fanfiction.

Anyway, that's enough for now, I'll review again at the end XD Good Job!
musicalocelot chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
That story was beautiful. Absolutely brilliant. I loved it from beginning to end! It was just so... amazing! Sad and happy and romantic and whumpy and... beautiful!

Great story :).

#StayAwesome!
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Lovely last two chapters. Fell off laughing with Clara yelling "Head of the bed!" Fave moments were little Gemma saying the TARDIS was their home too and Sam having a chat with Sexy a nod to their Time Lord heritage. Loved the ending! Sad the story is done. I enjoyed reading it. :)
TheDoctorsAltar chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
This chapter had me in "feels." It all made sense after all that it was the Doctor's children that saved him and brought him home to his impossible girl and in return his impossible children. A full-circle ending.
Anon chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Just one word or maybe five words, wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey ending.
jacks marie chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Well can only say"TOP THAT!
I was,crying at the end that it was the Doctors,children that sent him back to his impossible girl.. please say you have another good one up your sleeve...MORE SOON PLEASE..
PLEASE
jacks marie chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Loved all of this...wish it didn't have to end..well on to the last part then!
MayFairy chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Ohmigod that is a perfect ending! I never saw that coming. :D