Reviews for Ensnared by Love
SamyJo chapter 1 . 9/5
That was genuinely a nice way to get them together. :) I was worried it would be some rushed sort of thing happening /just/ cuz they were stuck in the elevator. But it happened pretty naturally and they are completely cute and great together. :)
icingsugar chapter 1 . 2/22
This was fantastic. It has been a long time since I have read something fluffy (I'm more of an angst reader and writer...if someone isn't crying on the floor by the end of my own fics I feel I've failed somehow) but this was really great. Kind of reminds me how I got into fanfic (BBrae was my first) when I was younger. I really love BBs confession of love, it was so him. Favourited.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
entire generator! lol. oh god. love it. loooove it
kingryu chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Hahahahaha! Cyborg is hilarious! I could totally hear him panicking at that!
Yasss chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
it's so fluffy i'm going to die!
theeternalguest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I for one like fluffy
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I did enjoy reading this. Thank you for writing it. :)
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I admit, it was fluffy but it was also cute! I loved it
RavenofSilver chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh gosh! Poor Cy, having to deal with that. XD This was a wonderful story. Hope you post another one soon!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Fluffy ? Yes it was, very much fluffyness in here ! :P But very much happiness on my part too, it was very much awesomeness ! :D
I imagined really well a completely freaked out Cyborg coming back to the elevator running and yelling at the two of them as they were about to kiss again ! x)