Reviews for The Essence of Infallibility
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Loved it, i wish it was longer or that it had a second part with the recuperation
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Gahhhzh ginchann Im so worry!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
It's so hard to find fics like this where Gintoki is the one in trouble. Thank you so much for sharing this! It's my favorite Hijigin fic so far!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
nice
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
QwQ This was so touching. I love stories like this! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
angst, love you
Doris chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Loveeee this! Could I ask you to let me translate it ,please?
slime chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
GINTOKI YOURE SUCH A DUMBASS hijikata's literally going to be all worried and careful and then when he knows Gintoki's at least not in dire case of possibly dying, he'll probably kick his ass back into that state for being so dumb. **

OKAY BUT ITS SO WEIRD TO LIKE VISUALIZE HIJI TRYING TO KEEP THE SWORD ALL STUCK INTO GINTOKI JUST LIKE I KNOW ITS NECESSARY BUT ITS WEIRD FABFGDGA

the stutter tho...

See and Gintoki's already sorta out of his mind with going into shock so he cant even respond or think properly and Hijikata's freaking out and Gintoki's just like ooh i like a da red on u lookin good mayora FUCKIN DUMBASSNGDSKHGDSHGOIDS

I do really really like the paragraph relating fainting to swimming, the analogy goes realllllllyyyyyyy well with the scenario!

and it's a nice juxtaposition to the next part where he's kind of jolted awake again in the ambulance, and hijis just sitting there HOLDING HIM and guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HE WONT LET GO GOD THATS SUCH A SAD IMAGE IN MY MIND BUT I LOVEIT TT. ESPECIALLY JUST TOUCHING EACH OTHER, KISSING THE PALM, LITTLE THINGS THAT MEAN SO SO MUCH GGGUH. not to mention tying it back into instinct AND DUDEEEEEEEEEE I DONT MEAN TO MAKE YOU THINK IM SAYING SHORTER IS BETTER BUT LIKE THIS IS THE TYPE OF DRABBLE IM TALKING ABOUT WHERE ITS A QUICK SLICE OF A SCENE AND YET YOU COME AROUND FULL CIRCLE JUSTNSNGDSNGS ITS SO GOOD OKAY.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
you know...I hate you, coz you keep making me cry :)
Krissum chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Fuuuuuuuuuck.

It's like 8:30am and I was supposed to be asleep like hours ago but this is far more important!

I am just a wreck now, god dangit. This was tragically beautiful, the describing of what gintoki is feeling and experiencing, along with Hijikata's emotions. I could FEEL it all happening, as if I was there in both of their places and I just-

*CLUTCHES HEART*
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
OOOHHHHH I AM TOUCHHHH ! This is super good. Maybe you can make it from hijikata point of view later if you have time. This story is so good I like it keep a good work
Or oo chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is incredible I teared up and my stomach feels all funny now I really love it wow