Reviews for Off the Deep End
NarutoRox chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I loved this story - I couldn't wait to see how it ended, but now I'm almost sad to see it go. A wonderful story on Jim that endeared me too him; I kept having to remind myself that he's a villain. ;) But this gave me a reason WHY he turned out that way, and I ended up almost cheering him on. Then I remembered that he's a mad psychopath and I'm not supposed to cheer him on, and...yeah. LOL. Anyway, loved the story (and how John fits into it all), fantastic work! :D
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
An amazing ending to an amazing story! Truly fantastic!
sdevil chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Please update again soon
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Papa Lestrade had been looking after everyone for longer than I thought. Haha, and Sherlock being a girl's name.
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Fabulous! I can't wait for more!
press34 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Well done! This story is beautifully set up and connected. The repetition of history gives the story continuity and, from your writing skill and style so far, would no doubt lead to a brilliant conclusion. (Looking forward to that!) It is particularly impressive in that it not only adds a tragic dimension to (previously) singularly repulsive acts and could very well read as a back story, it also humanises Moriarty, which is something quite rare, especially given that it is done so engagingly and sympathetically. (Moriarty couldn't have been born 'evil', after all...) Also, good pacing, along with POV and timeline switches! It builds the anticipation marvelously. Can't wait!
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
I guess in Jim's mind, strapping a bomb to John is his version of congratulating him for 'helping' him?
Fantastic writing as always!
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Ohhhhh
This was really nice, really well written, I think it all added up nicely - I just don't get why Moriarty goes after John even though John helped him, didn't he?
And John's tumblr blog?
randomplotbunny chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Very cool. I love the back and forth of the timeline, it keeps everything interesting yet is still informative. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next chapter.
savya398 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
I really love all of the details you've put into this and the way you've connected it to canon. Great job! I love it and can't wait to read more!
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Absolutely perfect! This was a fantastic chapter! I'm loving the way you are incorporating events from the show into the story, and I also live that Jim is doing all this just for John! Just too cool.
Tanokuya chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
You've oft yourself a new follower. I am eager to see what comes next.
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Ha, that all makes perfect sense! (That Jim would take out Ms. Friedman and Daryl later, I mean)
And I know we're not supposed to sympathize with Moriarty, but...yeah. Your story totally makes me root for him a little, hee-hee. ;)

Great as always!
MeMyselfandI chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic! Thanks for the update, I love this story!
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Yep, definitely adding this one to the favorites. Can't wait to see what happens next!