Reviews for Fading Memories
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I do hope that you write other chapters-but this is a good look at Wormtail, and when the happiest time of his life was.
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Ohh...I almost felt sorry for Peter here. He's a bad person, but really underneath his pathetic-ness is a desire to be loved, and most of all, to be back with his old friends, wanted and happy again. I already know that Bella's desire is basically Fifty Shades of Grey with Voldemort and Snape's is like, marrying Lily or something. XD
ordinarylittleme chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Oh my God, so true.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I like the moment when he sees them, and that he himself doesn't know what he would see.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is really good! Not a lot of stories are told from Peter's point of view and you managed to do it really well. I think you captured his character and his relationship with both the Death Eaters and his old friends perfectly.
Cinnigan chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hey look!
A Fic that isn't bashing Wormtail!
... you don't see that everyday.
Nice writing, too. Off I go to check out some more of your stuff.
Also... first!

Cinnigan out!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Loved it :-)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
You captured Wormtail really well in this fic. I wasn't sure what he would see but when he saw his friends it totally made sense. And I loved that it was his friends from when he was at school because he knows things have changed now and wants the good old days. Awesome job! Please do write more chapters! I'm very interested!