Reviews for Kamen Rider Gaim Magica
Hate to break it to you, but it has been many months since your last update and the original show is officially finished. Well unless you count the movie war throttle and the gaiden v-cinema. But that's not the point here. The point is you haven't updated this story for a freakin long time already and i could use a new episode here. So when are you going to update it already? Please, my patience is running thin with your update speed.
Kamen Rider chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Excellent story, please continue to work. Here are some new lockseeds, most probably for after Gaim obtains kachidoki and Kiwami. Perhaps somehow he could obtain one of Ryoma's special "modified" Genesis drivers, and use these lockseeds to do it. The weapons are sort of color variations of the series ones, but I have changed the calls.

Kachidoki energy arms.
E.K.L.S - 01
Weapon - kagayaku DJ Ju
Call - "Denka o Rido suri, firudo no hakase Suri"
"Destroy the field, lead the charge!"

Kiwami energy arms
E.K.L.S - infinity
Main Weapon - can summon all weapons of other arms, but primary weapon is kagayaku DJ Ju taisen mode.
Call - "Kyodaina Gunbatsu, Shihai-ken O nigiru"
"Mighty Warlord, take control!"
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Come On
When are ya gonna update a new chapter already?

You are taking so long to update episode 13.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
you know pegarider,

your work is really intresting and i could read a new updated chapter by now.
alice chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I only read the first chapter but homura doesn't feel like herself at all character wise. Feels too much like kouta, like the rest of this story feels like copy paste from the original gaim episode 1.
that and despite it being after the battle with witches it just brushes over everything without explaining why no magical girls. and lol imprison kyubey to hell with just an offhand comment.
Pikatwig chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Another great job. The debut of Kuwa, didn't see that coming. And... Drive already?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Mou,

when are you gonna update this already?

I am dying for a new chapter, please.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Excuse me, I hate to be rude or anything but...

When are you gonna update the new chapter in this story?

I mean the original show is gonna end at the end of this September.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
When are you going to upload new chapters already,

The original show is reaching it's final episode in 1 or 2 months.
OrionGold chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I have a feeling that Sayaka will fight Himeko because Mitsuzane is basically the Sayaka Miki of Gaim.
Seeker213 chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Hey Pega-Rider here's a idea for Sengoku movie battle, basically when Homura equips Wizard Arms she will say something along the lines of, 'somehow this feels oddly familiar', oh something like that, as a reference to another of 'Kamen Rider Chromes' stories where Homura becomes Kamen Rider Wizard, hope you can include this idea, and if possible give a response next chapter please.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Keep up the good work.

I can't wait for either episode 12 or The gaim and showa movie.
Mask Rider Roy chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Okay...I totally forgot that Coconut is also a fruit...and that the Gaim series actually overlooked that...

Nice chapter, especially with the scenes with Kurokage and Guridon.

Anyway, what's a Huito? Is it a fruit?

And is Coffee arms based on a fruit as well?
Seeker213 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Pega-Rider I suggest you might want to do a little research on the Japanese educational system, because in Japan they have school on Saturday, with Sunday being the only free day, unlike America.
Also noticed a minor typing error in your story, where it says a Team, Gaim, Pop-Up and Boost member are out shopping, it says Roll's birthday, where I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say Sayaka's
Please give me credit for pointing that out BTW.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
(In awe) I simply can't wait for your intro of coconut arms. What is the arms for that gonna be like?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »