Reviews for The Mad Professor
FullFlame chapter 14 . 7/19
pleeeaaase update this is soOoOo goOod
Me chapter 14 . 7/11
This is fantastic, actually great and I sincerely hope that you continue
blindhobos chapter 14 . 7/9
I read this story years ago and decided to revisit it, and I’m glad I did, especially since there was a new chapter! This story is wonderfully written! The characters are all so on point, especially Stein. I love how you show, don’t tell, like with Stein’s madness. Also the tension is so well built up, it leaves me tense and bursting with questions! Obviously Death is hiding something, and Dumbledore seems to know something is up. I’m curious to see where the plot changes will go. Overall, a very enjoyable read! Thank you for all the hard work you put into his story and entertaining us readers! I hope everything is going well for you!
Lovecraftian BS chapter 14 . 6/28
This story is just,,, so good and original and I've read it many times over and it never gets old - I really hope that you update sometime soon, it'd be a shame for such a good, unique, well-written story to be abandoned after all this time!
Awesome story!
chester258 chapter 14 . 6/13
Really love this story! Hope to read more. Great writing!
WorldSmith chapter 14 . 5/5
This is such a cool story! I don't think ive ever seen anything quite like it, the characters are wonderful, and the little hints of insight we get on Stein's mental state is wonderfully done. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
teamxcution chapter 14 . 4/9
relly like the story. especially how you write Stein
Mee chapter 14 . 3/30
!
This is awesome! I really like the way you write Stain, it's great!
LoveMuffins chapter 14 . 3/30
This is so incredibly good. I can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon.
I can't wait until the next chapter ! I love this story so much!
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 14 . 3/7
I absolutely love this story, I've lost count of how many times I've come back and re-read it! You write Stein and his insanity, his struggle with it, and his personality as a whole, extremely well. And even though it's (mostly) from his perspective, we can still get an insight to other's suspicions and there's an edge there knowing something Stein doesn't know (like that Dumbledore knows that Quirrel used the killing curse). It makes reading this even more interesting, suspenseful, and keeps me on the edge of my seat every time. I'm on my toes waiting for something to happen that puts Stein's cover on edge! I can't wait until the next chapter but until then I will continue to happily re-read this again and again.
-CWA
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 14 . 3/5
I liked that to Potter he thinks of the Weasely twins as 'maybe-George' and 'maybe-Fred' and Stein knows who each of them is individually because of the soul wavelength.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 11 . 3/5
Really glad to see this story go somewhat outside of cannon. Shipping Tonks and Stein atm.
Greer123 chapter 14 . 3/3
Great updating of this story. Hope you are doing well.