Reviews for The Mad Professor
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 10 . 12/3
That's so sad. I don't think I've ever read a standard Hogwarts Graduation before, and this is a very heartwarming scene. Best graduation NA.
Gerbilfriend chapter 14 . 11/30
This is really cool. Stien is fun to read about, you got his personality really well.
Winterherox2Summervillan chapter 14 . 11/27
Amazing! I love it when characters that are composed and in control in every situation is turned on there heads! And your doing it with Stein (who is loving every minute of it) and the wizard community! Everyone is true to their character, the changes are realistic , and its just a joy to follow Stein's train of thought "can't dissect the students it would get me fired." It's fantastic in every way!
Most crossovers I've seen have focused on something other than the two series crashing into each other like romance or Harry being a weapon, and while they are not bad this is everything I was looking for.
No matter how long it takes I will be eagerly awaiting the next update!
CCAlxndr chapter 14 . 11/13
HOLY CRAP
whoa okay I was NOT expecting that. Lovely chapter!
You really brightened my day :) I have an odd love for insane/ slightly mad characters, and the way you portray Stein is absolutely beautiful!
Have a great day! I look forward to the next chapter, and I assure you I will be there no matter how long it takes :)
SchizoidSeth chapter 1 . 11/4
this is amazing please continue this work if you have the time
Hetalia SN Korea chapter 14 . 10/18
I love your story please update soon. Thank you very much.
Darkverger1 chapter 14 . 10/16
Ok so I was a little late in getting to read this but wow. Glad you are still writing. This story is so interesting and I've been reading it for a long time.
Part of me also wants Marie to show up and visit just for the reactions. 'X3

(Unlikely, though Stein has had to crank that screw increasingly often...)
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 10/9
Ah. A part of me wishes that we could see more of Stein teaching his Muggle Studies class(I wish that there where more fics about that angle...).

But this fic isn't about that so I'll get over it. 'XP
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 10/9
Lol, Stein is witnessing so much historic drama.

Ah, he JUST missed him. Whether that was for good or bad only time will tell.
vmage2 chapter 6 . 10/4
How did Quirrel levitate the troll if the are magic resistant. It would have made more sense for him to transfigure a sledge or stretcher from the debris the troll is undoubtedly laying on and levitate that.
Death update chapter 14 . 9/27
I'm curious does this follow the manga or anime I hope you update soon I wonder how it will work with Stein teaching at Hogwarts and Shibusen
SilentSongAtDawn chapter 14 . 9/24
When I got the update for this story, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me! It had been so long since I had read this, but I still remembered the first lines of the first chapter! Agh! I love this story so much, and I love a story that isn't completely centered around Harry too! This is amazing, phenomenal, and every other synonym of the word great you could find! I eagerly await the next chapter of this brilliant story!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 14 . 9/23
Snapes jokes are hilarious.
Yass. I love your story and was estatic to see you updated.
Cant wait for the next chapter, your story is really really good.
So with Hermoine out of commission, I assume the whole Time Turner bit is going to go down extremly diffrently if at all?