Reviews for The Mad Professor
Free's ice magic is apparently all him, it's his space/location magic that comes from the Magic Eye.
MMax chapter 6 . 8/25
It is a good story so far... Update the story whenever you have time to do so. At least, tell us Hello and say that the story is not abandoned. :)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 14 . 8/24
hmmm. quite an interesting story.
Spain Likes Turtles chapter 14 . 8/19
I started reading this back when it only had a few chapters, and have followed it ever since. It's always been one of my favorites. I just finished rereading it and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. It may have been 11 months since you last updated, but I'm still eager to see where you will take this story. You are a great writer, don't ever give up.
FullFlame chapter 14 . 7/19
pleeeaaase update this is soOoOo goOod
Me chapter 14 . 7/11
This is fantastic, actually great and I sincerely hope that you continue
blindhobos chapter 14 . 7/9
I read this story years ago and decided to revisit it, and I’m glad I did, especially since there was a new chapter! This story is wonderfully written! The characters are all so on point, especially Stein. I love how you show, don’t tell, like with Stein’s madness. Also the tension is so well built up, it leaves me tense and bursting with questions! Obviously Death is hiding something, and Dumbledore seems to know something is up. I’m curious to see where the plot changes will go. Overall, a very enjoyable read! Thank you for all the hard work you put into his story and entertaining us readers! I hope everything is going well for you!
Lovecraftian BS chapter 14 . 6/28
This story is just,,, so good and original and I've read it many times over and it never gets old - I really hope that you update sometime soon, it'd be a shame for such a good, unique, well-written story to be abandoned after all this time!
Awesome story!
chester258 chapter 14 . 6/13
Really love this story! Hope to read more. Great writing!
WorldSmith chapter 14 . 5/5
This is such a cool story! I don't think ive ever seen anything quite like it, the characters are wonderful, and the little hints of insight we get on Stein's mental state is wonderfully done. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
teamxcution chapter 14 . 4/9
relly like the story. especially how you write Stein
Mee chapter 14 . 3/30
!
This is awesome! I really like the way you write Stain, it's great!
LoveMuffins chapter 14 . 3/30
This is so incredibly good. I can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon.
I can't wait until the next chapter ! I love this story so much!