Reviews for An Uzumaki in Arendelle
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 9/30
I love this
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 8/9
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
naruto44namikaze chapter 1 . 7/1
please update this
Rebmul chapter 5 . 6/20
a awesome fic it is such a shame it is probably dead
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/20
I think ive read this before and if its the same story I remember then I'm sad to see it not being updated for so long
Sam Wilomen chapter 1 . 6/5
Hi! This fic was so awful! I realy love it and I want so many people to read this fanfic. I'm from Russia and we have our own website special for fanfics. I want to public a translation on uor site.
This is my profile: /authors/1875916. If I get your consent, then soon there will be a translation of your fanfic.
Bue! Have a nice day!
AeonStorm28 chapter 1 . 6/5
Don't give up. Your writing got better as the story progressed.
FanBooooooiiiiiiii chapter 5 . 4/17
UPDATE!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
a reader chapter 5 . 2/26
Yay! This got updated from the last time I read it, and it's just as good as I remember, please update soon and don't abandon, it really sucks when a story goes unfinished.
Deckard Shaw chapter 5 . 2/27
Can you updated this story?
sandman.demon chapter 5 . 1/15
I really am enjoying the fic. I hope you update soon.
TorturedGuitar chapter 5 . 1/9
This is art in the making, stranger. I tip my fedora to you.
kanishkkartikay chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
one of the few crossover naruto fanfiction that actually shows how canon naruto would react to things without being over-the-top.

hope you update soon cause i really like it!
HeliX Sol chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
I like this story a lot, please continue whenever it may be possible for you. I thought the little girl hugging Naruto's leg was adorable, and look forward to seeing how the story progresses once the language barrier is taken down. Perhaps you could read some of my fanfics and see what you think, it'd mean a lot to me if you did.