Reviews for An Uzumaki in Arendelle
FanBooooooiiiiiiii chapter 5 . 4/17
UPDATE!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
a reader chapter 5 . 2/26
Yay! This got updated from the last time I read it, and it's just as good as I remember, please update soon and don't abandon, it really sucks when a story goes unfinished.
Deckard Shaw chapter 5 . 2/27
Can you updated this story?
sandman.demon chapter 5 . 1/15
I really am enjoying the fic. I hope you update soon.
TorturedGuitar chapter 5 . 1/9
This is art in the making, stranger. I tip my fedora to you.
kanishkkartikay chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
one of the few crossover naruto fanfiction that actually shows how canon naruto would react to things without being over-the-top.

hope you update soon cause i really like it!
HeliX Sol chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
I like this story a lot, please continue whenever it may be possible for you. I thought the little girl hugging Naruto's leg was adorable, and look forward to seeing how the story progresses once the language barrier is taken down. Perhaps you could read some of my fanfics and see what you think, it'd mean a lot to me if you did.
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
Over? Damn, I was enjoying this.
Silverwing07 chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Amazing story! I sincerely hope that you're not giving it up
kellogglikethecereal chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
I am loving this story! It's a different universe than i usually read, but you're making me really enjoy Elsa and I am very excited to read more of your crossover with Naruto! Is Elsa going to learn Japanese or is Naruto going to learn Swedish?
anbu31uchiha chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Bikerhead6969 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
rereading this story feels so refreshing.

its been hundreds of moons ago since your last update. i hope you have not abandoned this story because it would truly be a shame.
Ten-tailed Primordial God chapter 3 . 4/6/2016