Reviews for An Uzumaki in Arendelle
REMINDER THAT YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING
ChildofWar chapter 6 . 5/12
Any updates coming soon? I would love to read more of this!
oh my god i'm sooo happy that this story hasn't been abandoned. i read it a few months ago and it easily got me hooked. just this morning i decided to drop by again and see what has become of it.
when i saw it has been updated i got euphoric really. thank you for continuing this.
UPDATE PLS I NEED HAPPY FEELS
please update soon, the flow of the story is good but the long update times leaves the readers hanging
zombiehunter1982 chapter 6 . 3/6
I’m hopefully that an update will be coming sometime soon
crimsonkage28 chapter 6 . 3/3
nice,please update soon
Avid fan chapter 6 . 2/21
Thank you for the new chapter. I have been waiting for an update for so long. I love how you set the story up. This story alone almost compelled me to make my own story, but I don’t think I could do as good as you. I love the fact that the story hints that there is something between Elsa and naruto, and slowly builds the romantic emotions instead of throwing the two into a relationship first thing.
Asuka1920 chapter 6 . 2/5
Can’t wait to read more!
Susan Drakian chapter 6 . 1/28
Very good, I'm enjoying this a lot so far, hope you continue soon
I am so happy that this is updated! Looking forward to your next chapter! Hopefully more exciting things will pick up
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 1/18
Don't know what life is throwingyou lately! Hope it's going great. We were all excited that you surprised us with that update in November I hope to see an update soon! this is in my top 5 favorite crossovers. I've been on this site for 3 years now and I've addictively read thousands of stories from one-shots to most of the epics and I also keep tabs on the newer stuff keep writing you're great at to hear from you soon!
bloodbrother 18 chapter 6 . 1/13
Post soon.
Brilliant story and origins. Please continue this Fanfic, I am starting to get really interested...Thanks
Anthony chapter 6 . 1/7
Que historia mas cool divertida y bonita sigue la plZ , es chistoso ver al inquietó de naruto estar tranquilo , porque no haces que elsa lo ayude aprender el idioma mas rápido junto a sus clones xD puedes hacer que elsa le de vuelta a las paginas del libro de idioma mientras aprende con sus clones :v