Reviews for An Uzumaki in Arendelle
stormlight13 chapter 7 . 10/21
Glad to see another chapter out, and anxiously awaiting the next! You’re awesome!
Spartan3909 chapter 7 . 8/31
Thanks for the chapters _.
Can’t wait for the next chapter!

You are doing a great job.
I am guessing that naruto’s chakra capacity is now constantly growing since he is till overheating. His control was never the best, and thanks to his rapidly expanding chakra capacity, it became obsolete. And I’m willing to bet that even if he tried any chakra control exercises, the effects would be void due to his chakra expanding constantly.
How come naruto swam to the ship and not walked on the water, is his chakra control still so far out of wak that he still can’t do it, or is his excess heat effecting the water to be harder to walk on than normal?if I remember right, isn’t it harder to walk on hot water than cold water, could that be what’s happening right now?
Perhaps Elsa holds a large ball and invites other Disney princesses. The congregation of princesses attracting the evil witch’s attention.

Also, I quite like your writing style. Don’t force yourself to change the story according to the readers preferences, its YOUR story. We could give you ideas for later chapters or point out a grammatical error or two, but that is all we, the readers can do. It is your story, do what you think is best! Most stories that are heavily influenced by its audience quickly looses its flare and individuality. Not to mention that most authors of previous stories quickly loose their drive for writing do to the need to satisfy the reader, forcing chapters out that doesn’t quite fit in to the original plot. Please don’t let the peer pressure get to you. You have a great story in the making, please don’t wreck it with forced chapters. YOU are the writer, we only read what you write and shouldn’t have the right to force our beliefs or opinions upon yourself.
icekoldphoenix chapter 7 . 8/20
Another good chapter.

As to the action side of things, Hans and the Duke front a army, Naruto goes Multi Shadow Clone on them. In desperation Hans summons something he was saving for use against Elsa, so Naruto goes Tailed Beast Mode on it. Everyone is shocked at his power, he thinks they are afraid so he runs into the mountains, Elsa chases.
littleboyblack17 chapter 7 . 8/19
More I need mooorrreee
anthony chapter 7 . 8/15
Me encanto el capitulo espero con muchas ansiedad el siguiente , dos pregunta señor autor
1-) cuando podrá hablar con naruto de nuevo
2-) sacaras a kurama del sello y que tamaño le darías un chibi kurama o como sven el reno
sin mas que agregar gracias por el capitulo.
cools325 chapter 7 . 8/7
Awesome. Can't wait for the next one
munesanzune chapter 7 . 8/7
How you write this is up to you. I do hope no matter how 'really big and epic' it will be, the story will never be rushed. I likes how it's progressing right now.
Jack Inqu chapter 7 . 8/6
Oh, if only the sailors knew just what Naruto was capable of.

I'm really enjoying the slow burn (no pun intended) of this fic, and the blossoming friendships forming. I wouldn't mind more action, but I'm also fine with things as they are.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 8/5
This took WAY too long for an update, fucking why? It's so SHORT!
Naru99 chapter 7 . 8/5
Me gustó mucho el capitulo :3 ; va avanzando bien la trama y algo de acción? Podría ser el dragon? sería divertido y épico :3
Tera12 chapter 7 . 8/5