Reviews for An Uzumaki in Arendelle
HeliX Sol chapter 5 . 10/13
I like this story a lot, please continue whenever it may be possible for you. I thought the little girl hugging Naruto's leg was adorable, and look forward to seeing how the story progresses once the language barrier is taken down. Perhaps you could read some of my fanfics and see what you think, it'd mean a lot to me if you did.
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 5 . 10/3
Over? Damn, I was enjoying this.
Silverwing07 chapter 5 . 8/15
Amazing story! I sincerely hope that you're not giving it up
kellogglikethecereal chapter 5 . 8/12
I am loving this story! It's a different universe than i usually read, but you're making me really enjoy Elsa and I am very excited to read more of your crossover with Naruto! Is Elsa going to learn Japanese or is Naruto going to learn Swedish?
anbu31uchiha chapter 5 . 7/10
Bikerhead6969 chapter 1 . 5/1
rereading this story feels so refreshing.

its been hundreds of moons ago since your last update. i hope you have not abandoned this story because it would truly be a shame.
Ten-tailed Primordial God chapter 3 . 4/6
interesting interactions
Ten-tailed Primordial God chapter 2 . 4/6
interesting twist in plot
Ten-tailed Primordial God chapter 1 . 4/6
tera12 chapter 5 . 3/16
Wonderful chapter :-) :-) cant wait for more
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 3/16
Shouldn't there be light vapor from when Naruto and Elsa touch. I had other thoughts but they went right out of my head ugh. Great chapter looking forward to more.
Darksnider05 chapter 4 . 3/16
You know Naruto should be ok to move around in her country during the winter hell during the summer he could just sit in the ocean if he really wanted to. Fish would avoid him though as their likely to just die in his presence.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 3/16
Wouldn't simply being in proximity to Elsa solve his problems he could vent heat by simply holding her hand. Either way wouldn't they need like an in door pool to prevent Water damage to the castle or maybe they wouldn't if Elsa can control the water and disperse it as frost and snow.
Love the story so far