Reviews for Wrath and ruin
Sierra Janeway chapter 11 . 8/21
Happy fanfiction writers appreciation day! I'm going back through all my favorites and I while I think I reviewed this when I first read it, I'm going to go ahead and review it again and say how much I adored all the whump and angst and all the interactions between the characters, how Legolas changed and grew, so many beautiful scenes and details, Thranduil trying to come to terms with what's happened...gah. Wonderful. I love it all.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
good story!
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Aw this story was so good! I really like that you gave them a happy ending :D
Wicked R chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
love Legolas' perspective
Wicked R chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
great story
Eltaur of Gondolin chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Great Job! Keep up the good writing.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
A lovely story that shows the distance-by-necessity of Thranduil and Legolas's relationship, but also the love and fierce protectiveness they have for each other. Arwen was great and the characterisations were spot on, and it was all round lovely. Just the type of father-son relationship story I was looking for! x
Toxic Hathor chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
This was delightful to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
*yawn* This started out so good then quickly became very bland and boring. Your characterizations were odd...they certainly didn't really resemble any of the characters in canon. Nice try though.
BrightWatcher chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Beautifully done. That's a very satisfying end.

Thank you for the story.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Teapot of transformation chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Love this story. it ends in the perfect place, with enough told to be finished.
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This story was fabulous! I love the characterisation of Thranduil and Elrond and everything was just really interesting to read! Plus, the ending was really sweet :) Thank you for a lovely fic! :D
thranduils.sass chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Great story!

Loveed it! :)
Tiffany Park chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Ysilme chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
This old magic thing is very intriguing, it would have been interesting to hear how you imagine it to work. But Elrond is right, of course, to remind Thranduil so skillfully of his muscle memory and the experience he has as a warrior.