Reviews for Wrath and ruin
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
A lovely story that shows the distance-by-necessity of Thranduil and Legolas's relationship, but also the love and fierce protectiveness they have for each other. Arwen was great and the characterisations were spot on, and it was all round lovely. Just the type of father-son relationship story I was looking for! x
Toxic Hathor chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
This was delightful to read.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
*yawn* This started out so good then quickly became very bland and boring. Your characterizations were odd...they certainly didn't really resemble any of the characters in canon. Nice try though.
BrightWatcher chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Beautifully done. That's a very satisfying end.

Thank you for the story.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Teapot of transformation chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Love this story. it ends in the perfect place, with enough told to be finished.
a-mild-looking-sky chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This story was fabulous! I love the characterisation of Thranduil and Elrond and everything was just really interesting to read! Plus, the ending was really sweet :) Thank you for a lovely fic! :D
thranduils.sass chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Great story!

Loveed it! :)
Tiffany Park chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
The Winterwitch chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
This old magic thing is very intriguing, it would have been interesting to hear how you imagine it to work. But Elrond is right, of course, to remind Thranduil so skillfully of his muscle memory and the experience he has as a warrior.
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
What a dramatic beginning! I'm looking forward to finding out what you have planned for this story.

How very like the Elves to have things like silk sheets near a battlefield. ;-) I had a couple of questions as I read - If Tranquil and Elrond are both gone, who's in charge? Would Erond have needed to specify someone before leaving? Also, near the end E says that 'the Eldar will grant him strength'. Was that supposed to be Valar?
kiki001 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Love this story! Is there anymore chapters? QwQ
JFDragonFire chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I like this story. The plot is good as is the dialog. The description isn't excessive like some stories. Keep updating.
darylreedus chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Another great chapter! Very excited to read the next one.
darylreedus chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I really enjoy the story and your sweet, sweet Thranduil :} Update soon, please!
darylreedus chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Very good story, update soon!