Reviews for The Night
Fingering!
Yes, yes, we get it. It ends with an in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out in out.

Sweet fornication.
catspats31 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
While the writing quality of your story is good, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where the "Fiction MA" content is permitted like AdultFanfiction.
BonerMcDoozyJr chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
HoLY ShiT In a BUCKEt CovEred In DIamoNds And ICECReam i'M hOrny
Christ Phreake chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I got the pun in the summary. *rolls eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I LOVE IT! MAKE MORE! MORE SMUT! MORE LEMONS! MOOOORREEE!... just saying
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Thank you finally a good Renorra fanfic respect I give you respect on the behalf if your fanfic
Aiko chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This. Was. Amazing.
NightcoreEliza chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
AAAAWWWWW YA!
that dude chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I was so hoping Jaune would wake up! I'd be hilarious! Oh well. Good story.
Stargirl720 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Um, we aren't together-together...-Nora
Whenever someone says something about them and the word 'together', she always corrects them and says the quote above. I wish she and Ren would be 'together-together' They are so cute when they are together. And, yes, I mean together-together.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Please make a whole Ren x Nora series. I love the way you express their relationship. It's cute and steamy. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Your take on their relationship is both spicy and sweet. Fireworks and cupcakes. You made me ship them even more! Thank you so much for sharing!
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That was a very well done one. Seriously, there was enough build up and the ending was just phenomenal. Well done indeed.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I agree with you. Just the right amount of steam and fluff. I loved this! XD Can't believe they did it in the same room as their teammates. XD