Reviews for Time in Her Eyes
Thunderstrike16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
That was really good, it was interesting to see a version of Skye or Daisy the long lost daughter of Jack Ianto.
raven impala chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
i sound like a husky puppy reading this
Aelin Nicolo Winchester chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I loved this. It was a really original idea, and you write it beautifully.
Lets Random chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
A very interesting AU for both worlds that gave me the warm fuzzies at the end. Thanks for the read.
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I have only seen one episode of Torchwood, but I have heard a lot about the goings-on in it. And I'm really excited that her parents turned out to be Jack and Ianto. Also kind of chuckling because since I read the other story, I found a new theory that Fitz is the Doctor and Clara's son and I'm kind of psyched enough about it to consider writing a mini fic.
Also, I wish this was canon. Really really wish it was.
iroshi chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This would have been SOOOO much better than her actual dad... I only found your stories recently (I like to go through the 'favorite stories' sections of authors I enjoy) and I really like your mindset and the way you write Ianto and Jack. I especially like the multiple stories in each universe, because my whole reason for reading fanfiction is because I like the characters, and I want to read more stories with those characters in different situations...so when there's a good story, I want to read more with *that* version of that character as well. Long stories or multiple stories in a large universe are my favorites to find, so thanks! :) I know what I'm doing this weekend...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Now that was brilliant...love the idea of her being their daughter! Luv you for the janto as well...when you started out I had only expected her to have been just Jack's but the Ianto's also twist, BRILLIANT!
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was lovely. sequel?
ancientmaverick chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very clever? A possible series, maybe?
The Writer Of Fate chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Damn. Feels to the max. Would love a sequel.
alias093001 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Okay, couple things.

One: The Phil/Clint reference was absolutely necessary and appreciated.
Two: Jack and Ianto being Skye's dads. Hell yes. Out of everything I've been imagining, this is one of the few theories that fit.
Wonderland-fae chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ok, you made me cry. Congratulations.
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wait, does this mean Skye isn't going back to Earth? Or would the parental unit go with her? Also, I saw that reference to Barton/Coulson. So not canon. you can argue with me all you want, but I'm pretty sure that SHEILD has some very specific fraternization rules. That means that it would be just this side of against the rules for Barton to have a romantic relationship with his Supervising Officer.
triquetralin chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
*sniffle* Aww ... Loved this! I'm a bit behind on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. so I didn't quite understand every reference, but that doesn't matter.

Love your Coulson as well as your Doctor. Really cool story - but you know I'll want more of this, right?
Linzerj chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Yes. Headcanon accepted. So perfect.