Reviews for An Unexpected Adventure (Chekov x reader)
sasuke blue chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
XD this is awesome !
realisticFantasy chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Ah, the tearful reunion, at last! I love this chapter so much. The sweetness is giving me cavities! But that's okay. I wonder what adventures we'll go on in the future? You're doing a great job writing this!
realisticFantasy chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Woo-hoo, new chapter! It's interesting that the time traveling worked differently that time...did the whole apartment come with [me]? If that's so, it's interesting [I'm] staying with people. And yay, made it to the acedemy! Maybe [I'll] run into Chekov there? Anyway, great job, and I can't wait til the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Please update this story! I love it, it's one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Augh please update this is probably my favorite fanfiction of all time I need to see more
horselover1315 chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Loves it! Do more!
realisticFantasy chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Woo-hoo! Another chapter! On the subject of friend-genders, i think you did well. While the only friends i would share classes with are girls, (most of my male friends are older than me) when we have free time I have equal friends of both genders. So that was good. Anyway, great job, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
realisticFantasy chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Though reading this cut into my sleeping time, it was completely worth it. This is so sweet! Beyond sweet. What's the next tier up from sweet? Eh, oh well, you got the point. The way you write this is so enjoyable to read; I can just imagine the characters voices as I read! And even the [reader's] actions are plausible, having some personality but not anything so out there it wouldn't match people reading it. That takes skill too! Anyway, great job, and I can't wait till the next chapter!
squidkid137 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I'm kinda in love with this story
Skippy1023 chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Please continue. I love it
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Can't wait to read more.
NightShadeMoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This seems like it'll be a cool story! Can't wait for your next update!