Reviews for History repeats itself
Gold Testament chapter 20 . 4/6
I loved Jiraiya's reaction to learning of Naruto like that. I'm pretty sure when they meet, Jiraiya will beg Naruto to give him a chance to be a proper godfather.
Talis589 chapter 27 . 12/26/2016
now realize the chapters names are apart linkin park-numb
bumike99 chapter 27 . 5/20/2016
Hope to see this one update, it's a great story!
FicWader chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
Damn I already used up my review for previous chapter...
You just described Naruto as Kyuubi jinchuuriki in his story to Tsunade... what is this inconsistency? Your smart/OP Naruto sure as hell would learn all about that and found out long ago that he doesn't have huge fking seal that covers his stomach on him... (just now I read back the hilarious piece about a rumor in your 2nd chapter)
And pray tell how would ANYONE make up the magical rumour when the only ones even knowing about the birth were select few ANBU along with Sandaime's wife. And they all were murdered, so nobody even knew about Naruto. If nobody even understands about Jinchuuriki and seals, how would they come to decide "that random new orphan - btw lots of orphans around now after kyuubi attack - IS the Jinchuuriki." Maybe if you explain it away with Danzo leaking it(however he would learn about that), but there is still the fact less than 10 people knew about his birth, and most of those died.

What the fuck was that song? Milky Way? Mozart? Venus? WTF? Elemental countries isn't on this earth ffs... Even though they have moon, it was created by 10-tails Jinchuuriki with Chibaku tensei just some thousand(s) years ago. Also they have completely different continents.
Did you really have to make your Sasuke sensitive piano player who sings songs about another solar system?
Jesus I'm done. Finding out what happens with their rivalry/friendship isn't worth this. The story is just too inconsistent. One minute they are killing leaf ninja in cold blood, in next they are singing sappy songs calling Tsunade mommy... take this rant however you want.
FicWader chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Uhhh I'm reading this so far just because I wonder what will happen with the rivalry between Sasuke and Naruto...
In this chapter you even mixed up Naruto and Azula...

In chapter before, I found it really weird how Kurenai just took shit from Sasuke. She, I expect would get really mad as she is, after all, a Jonin, 2 ranks above the one insulting her to her face. Also Sasuke throwing around insults doesn't do any wonders as to conveying their maturity.
FicWader chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
First off... you somehow completely seem to have skipped over how Kakashi forgot about his students being sent on a mission with fake info about him going in, AND being conveniently attacked by random Iwa ninja? Deep in the heart of Fire country? WTF?

Secondly, in the chuunin exams, the meeting room of the genin is on the second floor, if I remember right, and the building is made of concrete blocks - typical construction work. So while he maybe would be able to doubtfuly manipulate concrete, it seems dubious. Also the buildings are not made by doton users...
FicWader chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
You messed up who your jinchuuriki is there.
FicWader chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Hm :/ there is quite a big hole here I think... Yes I could understand villagers treating the Azula kid with care if they thought/knew she was Yondaime's daughter, but why would they treat Naruto like trash still? That piece there doesn't make sense, as it seems you left the girl with the Kyuubi. Naruto without birthmarked cheeks would just look like another orphan - even better if he looks like bright Yondaime look-alike kid. They would treat him just normal.
The "hate" or distancing of villagers in canon was explicitly because of Kyuubi, because they didn't understand the Jinchuuriki concept - because previous ones were hidden. So there is that hole.
Vishnu233 chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
Please continue the story.
narx33 chapter 27 . 2/12/2016
This is so good plz moar
Gold Testament chapter 25 . 2/7/2016
Naruto's right not to trust her. Sasuke will be hurt if he finds out.
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 2/7/2016
Seems Temari's starting to fall for our favorite Knucklehead. Wait till she finds out this was his first time delivering a child.
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
Danzo is so going to be furious, the two children of the Yondaime outside the village and his grasp, along with the last Uchiha. THAT WILL BE FUN TO SEE!
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Wonder if Tsunade realizes that with Sasuke being the last Uchiha in Konoha she can fix what her great uncle and great grandfather prevented? A truly strong between Senju and Uchiha. Even Fugaku would smile in the afterlife about the thought of his youngest son being taken in by the Senju due to a friendship between children. Plus with Itachi far from the Leaf and Tsunade being the only other Senju Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't be split by their families.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/7/2016