Reviews for Sixth Solstice
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
What a beautiful beginning! Well, except for the bra. But of course, Loki won't mind taking his time, because he knows he has it.

But what if Darcy had fallen in love with someone else? Six years is a long time for us.
rats xp chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
I am very intrigued by this story and I hope that you are able to update again soon! :)
NikitaKServensky chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Really, reaalllyy nice. I'm loving this. So...update? I understand if you can't, though. ;D
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I'm going to be honest here and admit that I'm not sure what AO3 is, but if you've updated this on (what I suspect must be) that site, could you let me know?!
You have lots of follows- cuz let's face it- these two chapters have been great- but not too many reviews. Naturally I'm hoping that dropping this review will inspire you to update- but I can't be greedy- and I'm not the pushy type. I did just want to let you know what a great plot you have here! Very creative and I guess mysterious as it leaves one wondering what all of this- the gifts, Loki's presence, the bored demons- all adds up to.
Darcy and Loki are nicely in character and have the perfect fun banter that seems all-too-natural for the two. I also really appreciate that Loki seems to have a hidden agenda- other stories I've browsed (admittedly I'm a newbie to this fandom) always seem to hint at a romantic inclination before they acknowledge that he's a Puckish character and more likely to have something up his sleeve. Of course the sexual tension is present- but I'm glad to see that Loki doesn't lose his charm or suddenly realize he's in love with the mortal girl- he's appreciative which is a good enough hook!
But really you have something great here and I hope you'll continue!
Saphira113 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
About Ch. 2 because I've apparently already reviewed it.

Thank you so much for including the bit about the staring contest. It was exactly the right note. It also really reminded me of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
KatalystSky chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I NEED MORE OF THE STORY, LIKE ASAP!
Mystic 777 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Heh, I suspected the Infinity Stones were her charms. XD So Darcy's Asgardian eh? Is the slower aging suppressed or something? Anyway, this looks like it will be interesting.
Romantic Obsession chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
MOOOOOORE PLEASE
Saphira113 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I love you dearly for that little snippet about the staring contest in Devon.

Also what a cliff-hanger to end on. Please continue this story it's just getting started!
TheLovelyGnome chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Ok, this is a great fanfic! Please continue!
April chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Please keep going! Love this so far.
willowlux chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Great story thus far.
Andrea B chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Keep on writing,please! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Umerue chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Very nice start! I'm waiting for more.
jenefaner chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
enjoying and looking forward to more!