Reviews for Fighting Destiny
koala789 chapter 23 . 5/30
YEEEEEAAAH ARTHUR! GO ARTHUR! KICK THE TOAD'S BUTT!
koala789 chapter 9 . 5/29
*laughs* Henry, you can sit with me if they don't let you because CHILD YOU'RE ADORABLE AND I'M GONNA ADOPT YOU!
koala789 chapter 7 . 5/29
EEK BROMANCE! (And very lovely bromance, btwsmiles and wipes tear away* Bromance. Okay I'll keep reading.
KnellaLuna chapter 27 . 12/8/2016
AWWWWW! This is probably the best Merlin Harry Potter crossover I've read! I loved it!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
I just found this story. Many years ago in my lost youth, I read every book the local library had that contained stories of Aurthur, Lancealot, & Merlin. Merlin was my favorite character. That eventually lead me to the Harry Pottervworld & fan fiction. I am not a huge fan of Rowling. She made too many mistakes. For instance, why is GRIFFONdore's mascot a lion instead of a Griffon? See? There are many more.
Anyway, thank you for writing this & reminding an ole duffer of his youth.

JimS

PS. The name "Warlocke" was a stage name I used while working with the local zcivic Light Opera doing special effects. When I got online at first, every other name I tries to use was already being used except Warlocke.
greekgeekspywannabe chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
I truly enjoyed this story and I just wanted to say I liked the ending, it did remind me of the ending to the Age of Adeline, a good movie if you hadn't seen it. I'll be sure to read more of your work when I can.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
I was going to say I was not happy with the ending, but then I realized that this was probably the best ending for Merlin ever.
Teekalin chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
A good ending to a good story.
I'm sorry that it is over but you did great :-D
Looking forward to more stories from you in the future.
Kirazalea chapter 27 . 9/10/2015
Aw. I'm sad it's over, but I really did love the story.
tanithlipsky chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
Good end.
Catcrazzed chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Thanks
Linorien chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Congratulations on making it to the end! And well done writing the ending as well. This has been a fun story to read.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Oh my gosh, the ending made me cry! Oh the feels!
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
awesome. Voldie is dead.
Kirazalea chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
ASDFGHJKL
OH MY GOSH
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT
I mean, that was brilliant, but still!
Man, I hope Merlin's alright... Maybe with his magic gone, he and Arthur can die now and be in Avalon with everyone else!