Reviews for Stronger than he looks
And that was all without taking into account the fact that Merlin is a ridiculously over-powered mage. Regular physical labor will result in a strong body, and Merlin is certainly physically stronger than he looks. Thank you for posting!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oh those poor poor knights.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Arthur there proving that he can be more tactful than he looks. I like that Merlin got to be strong because in the Television series he never really was.
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Excellent! From your summary I thought this was going to lead to Merlin accidentally revealing his magic but this is so much better! Really with all the work Merlin does around the castle they really should not doubt his strength. He is the pack mule of the King after all.
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Great story! It just gives us another example of Merlin's strength. After all in "The Sins if the Father," when Merlin told Arthur, "I'm stronger than I look," he then proceeded to prove it by not dropping the rope as soon as Arthur dropped out the window. It takes a fair amount of strength to hold a man of Arthur's size, plus armor in a free falling situation as when Arthur dropped out of the window, even if he couldn't hold him for long! That's a lot of weight to suddenly hold like that and although Arthur & Merlin are the same height, Arthur carries a lot more weight & muscle than Merlin does!

The story itself was both well written & very cute!

A job well done!
multifanned chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
very enjoyed
wryter501 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
i liked this! not a traditional reveal fic, yet merlin gets arthur to admit there's more to him than they think! well done!
jellyblobs chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Brilliant! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Eheheheh. Arthur should have known that Merlin had some brawn on him from all the manual labor. This was a fab tip-of-the-hat to Merlin's abilities and his quick adaption skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Great job! Keep writing, I see great potential in your work.
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This awesome fanfic
Being posted
Because I smiled
All the way through it
agypsythetan chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Very, very cute! And very enjoyable read!

Thanks so much for letting us read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Excellent. A new appreciation for Merlin and the work a servant does.
oma13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Aw, that was really cute! Yeah, for Merlin!
kaiyisah.zakeria chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
aww,i like this story so you write a sequel plz?